woman from massachusetts

MLONG
on 3/28/08 7:33 am - Wales , MA

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. The first man had married a Woman from Colorado and had told her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away. The second man had married a woman from Nebraska He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table. The third man had married a girl from Massachusetts . He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little  out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher. boo 

Linda S.
on 3/28/08 7:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
ROFL!! That's my kinda woman!!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 3/28/08 8:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Love it!

Reggie

jillysue
on 3/28/08 9:21 am - Northern, MI
Woo Hoo!  Gotta love that woman from massachusetts! 

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Brenda R.
on 3/28/08 12:05 pm - Portage, IN
This is so funny. She is my kind of woman, that lady from Massachusetts. If you asked Bill he would say that Indiana girls are pretty much the same way.   ROTFL 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

fhgt48
on 3/28/08 1:47 pm - Caldwell, ID
I love it. Diana

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 11:14 pm
Oh Yeah.......ROFL  ROTFL   Hugs, connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!