Nic update!!

Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/28/08 9:59 am - Hopkins, MN
Sweet Connie, I sure hope you're able to get to the Lodge tomorrow not only so I can finally meet you in person, but to shower you with supportive, celebratory hugs galore!  That is AWESOME news about Nic!  I, too, had goosebumps first reading your note. Will you get some much-needed restful sleep tonight?  Just think of all the support on both the OFF and MN boards, and all of us who love and  care so much about you!  Hugs galore, Patti
Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 4:25 pm
Thank you Patti...what a wonderful reply. I think all of you on the OFF and the MN boards are pretty terrific too!! See you Saturday at the Lodge...wooohooo!!! Hugs, connie d
annette R.
on 3/28/08 10:12 am - ithaca, NY
Connie, Tears of joy are the best kind. This is the very best news. Get some rest now Sweety. You can finally have a restful sleep. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 4:27 pm
Thank you Annette....I am just so happy...thanks for always supporting me and my family. Hugs, connie d
Lynn B.
on 3/28/08 10:24 am - San Antonio, TX
What wonderful news!  I'm so happy for Nic and the whole family. Hugs & Blessings,

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 4:29 pm
Thank you Lynn.     God Is Good!!! Hugs, connie d
Nancy H.
on 3/28/08 10:59 am - Traverse City, MI
Connie, I am sitting here with tears I am so happy for you! We can only pray that things keep going this way for you & your family. Thanks for letting us know. Nan
Connie D.
on 3/28/08 4:31 pm
Thanks Nan.....you know that every little prayer that is answered is a blessing.  We are so happy!! Hugs, connie d
phyllis gilbert
on 3/28/08 11:13 am - frankenmuth, MI
Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                     Phyllis
Phyllis Gilbert
Connie D.
on 3/28/08 4:33 pm
Thank you Phyllis....we are so blessed!! Hugs, connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views