Nic update!!

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 5:51 am
I am crying tears of joy....no cancer found in Nic's bone marrow!!
Praise God!!
Nic will be here the week of April 7th to have chemo at Childrens Hospital in Mpls.. Jamie, my daughter, wants to stay here with me so she can be near the hospital if Nic has any problems with the new type of chemo. Plus I can help with baby Gracie. Then they will go back to Iowa and he can have a nurse come to their house and administer the chemo there. It takes about one hour a day. He will be able to go to school and come home and have the treatments then. 
We are so overjoyed!! I can't hardly sit still!!

Thank you all for the good thoughts, wishes, vibes and of course prayers. It is because of wonderful people like you that this has come to be. My family and I can't begin to thank you enough.

I love you all......Huge Hugs....connie d
MLONG
on 3/28/08 6:29 am - Wales , MA
THANK GOD EVERYTHING TRRNED OUT OK  KEEP US POSTED BOO
Connie D.
on 3/28/08 8:36 am
Thank you Boo...I am just overwhelmed!! Hugs, connie d
seasheleyes
on 3/28/08 6:35 am - Manteca, CA
That is the BEST news! I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful day! Julia
Connie D.
on 3/28/08 8:37 am
Thank you Julia....I keep that card you sent me very near....I look at it when I need a boost. Thanks again!! Hugs, connie d
seasheleyes
on 3/28/08 10:26 am - Manteca, CA

Thank you Connie- I'm glad it helps.

Bev_M
on 3/28/08 6:45 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Oh Connie, that is so wonderful.  You deserved a miracle.  I hope all test results remain negative for cancer.  Your daughter will appreciate being able to be close to Nic during his treatments and be close to you for support. This is the best news. (((HUGS))) Bev

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 8:58 am
Thank you Bev. I am so happy I am almost dizzy from it!! Hugs, connie d
Linda S.
on 3/28/08 6:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
God be praised! HUG!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Pat R.
on 3/28/08 7:10 am - Sturgis, MI
Connie:
Yes, God is so good, and he has heard all of our prayers for Nic and answered in a very good way. We will continue to lift all of your family up in prayers that everything will continue to have a good result.

Hugs,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views