PALOOZERS....ALL 12 AND WANNABEES......

lora13
on 3/27/08 11:41 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

HEY GIRLS.........ONLY 1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!      Hurry Up  CAN'T WAIT...HOW  'BOUT YOU???   NOT SURE IF THE 'BURGH CAN HANDLE ALL THE BEAUTY AT ONE TIME, BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GRAND MEETING!!!!      Model  Party Time  SAVING MY HUGS AND SMILES FOR THE 4TH! Big Hug  Big Hug  Great Big Hug  Hello  LORA 

Margo M.
on 3/28/08 12:20 am - Elyria, OH
the baker's dozen just got an email from this sista asking for support and strength to get me there!!! cannot wait!!!  1 week---whoooooooo hooooooo by this time (--or within an hour)next week i should be sitting down to coffee with terrib and her hubby mike---whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo
Terrib
on 3/28/08 10:18 am - Clayton, NC
Woohoo-6.gif picture by 07aseret We may not be able to make it to the Pittsburgh GTG, but at least we will be able to meet you and have a cup of "joe" and chat!!!!  coffeetime.gif picture by 07aseretLooking forward to it!

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

MELISSA S.
on 3/28/08 12:50 am - CYGNET, OH
I am so excited it's an extra day off work and I get to meet  new friends!!    I had a personal goal of losing 50 pounds before next friday and I met my goal today!!!!   So I'm REALLY excited!! My bags are packed.  I just hope the clothes fit next week.  lol 

Margo M.
on 3/28/08 1:25 am - Elyria, OH
such great news melissa!!! i'm bringing a few things to give to ppl if they want them..i won't wear--and if no one else wants; we can donate to the thrift store on saturday!!!
lora13
on 3/28/08 8:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
lora13
on 3/28/08 8:16 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Margo M.
on 3/28/08 8:48 am - Elyria, OH
lora-why are you deleting?? what did i miss??? ouch!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views