What's New Friday?

KathiKins
on 3/28/08 1:19 am - CA
Just a Quick Hello and T.G.I.F. to everyone! Nothing new for me today.  Still very busy in the office but I just couldn't let today go by and not read "What's New." Annette, I love the Melanie stories.  She's adorable.  It's nice you can be so involved in the grands' lives.  I had a long-distance grandchild with my grandson who is now 13.  Now that I have a local grandson with our soon-to-be 2 year old, it's so much fun!   I hope every has a great time with all their plans for the weekend and upcoming vacations and Pittsburgh Preparations!  We'll have a quiet weekend for a change.  Errands, cleaning, laundry, and hopefully a dose of grandson will be in there as well.  Hubby is feeling a bit better so I'm very happy about that.  Margo, I hope your weekend goes better than anticipated.  I will keep good thoughts going all weekend long! Take care, Kathi
Margo M.
on 3/28/08 1:27 am - Elyria, OH
Pat R.
on 3/28/08 4:26 am - Sturgis, MI
Hey gals and guys:
I woke up this morning to four (count them) inches of beautiful snow....NOT! and underneath that was a nice layer of ice. Lord help us here in Michigan, please.....we need spring!!!

After nearly two full weeks of EVERYDAY riding my exercise bike, it's becoming a good habit. I can notice my clothes getting bigger, but the darn scale doesn't hardly want to budge....maybe a pound or so this week. I know, I know.....it will happen, it's just that I want to lose at least five pounds a month, and I still have 3 lbs. to go by next Tuesday...I have upped my protein intake and started using protein powder again, so something better happen soon. enuf!

The sun is shining here this afternoon and some of the snow has melted....hoping to go to Battle Creek tomorrow for a little shopping....still looking for that "perfect" bedspread for my bedroom.

Hope everyone has a good weekend...

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
karen C.
on 3/29/08 12:36 am - Kennewick, WA
Girlfriend, You take such gorgeous photos! I'm envious. I hate my pictures. And. . . . I'm so glad that you didn't lose ALL of your hair! (just kidding. Mine is thick but nothing like yours!) It's glorious! Did I mention that I'm am jealous of curls??? Karen C

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views