What's New Friday?

Brenda R.
on 3/27/08 11:17 pm - Portage, IN
Susan, I just wanted to wish you the happiest birthday that you ever had. It sounds like you are going to be busy today and love every minute of the whole day! You deserve it girl. 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

carlak
on 3/27/08 11:33 pm - Bradenton, FL
Happy Birthday Susan!!!!! Many more. Carla
image hosting site

Margo M.
on 3/28/08 12:26 am - Elyria, OH
hugs!
annette R.
on 3/28/08 12:56 am - ithaca, NY
Happy Birthday Yellow Smiley Face Images Have a Happy Birthday Susan
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

KathiKins
on 3/28/08 1:12 am - CA
Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday Dear Susan.  Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your party.  Enjoy your dinner.  Enjoy your entire day! Kathi
J Brown
on 3/28/08 2:33 am - Omaha, NE
Happy Happy Birthday Susan. It sounds like you have a wonderful day. Enjoy every minute of it.Blessings
JeanB
Karen S.
on 3/28/08 2:43 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha beautiful Susan.....Is this your birthday? If it is....HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY, LIVE LIVE, LOVE LOVE!!

It is so good to hear your sounding positive and happy. I wish for you a beautiful day, and some surprises that delight you.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Cajun Angel
on 3/27/08 11:03 pm - New Orleans, LA
Good morning Annette and Friends! I've learned my lesson.  Even when you're not thirsty, drink, drink, drink!  Went for my pre-op blood work yesterday.  I was slightly dehydrated and am now sporting a huge red/blue goose egg on my hand from the first attempt to find a vein.  The second stick was successful, not quite so swollen or discolored.  The tech told me to drink lots of water between now and mignight Tuesday so they won't have trouble finding a vein for my IV Wed.  I'm scheduled for 7:30, must be there by 6:30.  I'm told if everything goes well I should be out by 9:00.  Never heard of this before, but if I choose to wear my underwear, it must be cotton panties (no bra).  Well, the no bra won't be so bad as I don't think anyone would notice!  But, what's up with cotton panties?  I haven't worn granny panties since I bought new undies post-wls!  Guess I'll buy some this weekend.  I'm also planning to buy a couple of pair of men's boxers to wear around the house - easier to pull up and down while my thumb is out of commission. Yipee, it's an Ethan weekend!  Actually, George, Danny, and Ethan are going fishing today. Tomorrow is our older son's b'day - WOW, where has the time gone!  He'll be 32.  I don't remember giving birth at the age of 13! Have a great day and weekend.   Debbie
Marti O.
on 3/28/08 12:22 am
Debbi8e...I think probably it is because cotton doesn't conduct "spark"...did you ever notice...well maybe not in New Orleans...but synthetics will get some static electricity in cold weather, but the same thing can happen in surgery...hence cotton panties. Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Cajun Angel
on 3/28/08 1:46 am - New Orleans, LA
I thought that might be the reason.  Yes, kinda like when my nylon undies cling to George's slacks and I have to pick them off before he leaves home with my undies plastered to his leg! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views