What's New Friday?

Laureen S.
on 3/27/08 10:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Annette & Friends! I'm sitting here with hair dye in my hair, Dillinger is on the couch next my computer, because he sees the suitcase and knows Momma is leaving him, so while he is normally my shadow, now he is more like glued to me, which is kind of funny, because when I got up this morning, he stayed snuggly in bed for a little while and then started whining for me to come and pet him up, what a spoiled pampered boy he is and even though I am looking forward to seeing my daughters and grands and meeting their furbaby, I will miss him soooo much! Anyway, Annette I loved hearing about Miss Melanie, what a cutie she must be and such a little girl! Well I've got to fold some laundry, strip the bed, vacuum the house, take a shower and get dressed to go get my manicure/pedicure, run some errands and finish packing my suitcase before meeting up with my friend Owen for coffee and then heading off to the airport, geeze I'm tired thinking of all I need to get done today (lol), but this time tomorrow I should be in the car headed for the gulfcoast of Florida where I'll soak up some sun and hang with the family, I'm soooo excited to be seeing them all. . . Miss you guys, please take care and know you are all in my thoughts and prayers and to those attending Pittsburgh, see you a week from today! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Margo M.
on 3/28/08 12:24 am - Elyria, OH
sending love and prayers for safety and health ...and lotsa hugs!!!!!!!!!! and a request to bring us some sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be missed --til next friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laureen S.
on 3/28/08 1:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
I've arrived in Florida and just found your message, WOW what a great new avatar!  See you soon!  I might get to check in quick tomorrow before we head to Treasure Island near Clearwater. . . Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

susandoeshair
on 3/27/08 10:32 pm - Alexander, AR
Morning to all my OFF family, Today's starting of really well.  Got up and moving a little quicker this morning so I could spend some time here and on the AR forum.  Already have the dishwasher emptied too, so I won't have that to bother with when I come home from work today. Don't have to cook dinner tonight either, it's my birthday and we're going out. The kids are vegetarian, so it limits our choices, but that's ok. Went to my first counseling session yesterday afternoon. The counselor, Dave, is nice enough, knows my next door neighbors, which is a little uncomfortable, but I'm sure he'll be professional. Anyway, he didn't think I'm obsessed with food and thought my questions to my Nut were valid. So there, HAH!  We also discussed marriage issues and will keep talking about both of these over the next few weeks.  Nice to have someone to vent to. Well, off to a short day at work, they're giving me a party and are all frazzled about what to serve. Just wish they would do what they would do for anyone else and not make an issue out of it, but it's nice that they are so eager to please. My DIL has arranged for me to have a facial at her cosmetics store, so it should be a wonderful day all around. Everyone take care

Susan

Cajun Angel
on 3/27/08 10:41 pm - New Orleans, LA
Happy Birthday dear Susan!  Enjoy it to the max!
susandoeshair
on 3/27/08 10:44 pm - Alexander, AR
Thank you for the cute card, Debbie!  You're such a dear

Susan

Cajun Angel
on 3/27/08 10:49 pm - New Orleans, LA
You are so very welcome!
karen C.
on 3/28/08 3:39 am - Kennewick, WA

Happy Birthday Susan! Hope you don't need a rowboat to get out and celebrate. My family from the Corning and Batesville areas are about to float away. Karen C

Karen C

Pat R.
on 3/28/08 4:27 am - Sturgis, MI
Susan - have a blessed and happy Birthday!

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Laureen S.
on 3/28/08 1:48 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Birthday Susan from Florida!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views