What's New Friday?

annette R.
on 3/27/08 5:24 pm - ithaca, NY
Good Morning I'm up and ready to start this beautiful day. How about YOU? Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Marti O.
on 3/27/08 5:54 pm, edited 3/27/08 6:00 pm

ANNETTE.......YOU CRAZY LADY......you are UP!!!...I haven't even gone to bed yet.....well I guess that is not entirely correct..........I was so tired after dinner that I laid down to watch TV on my bed and fell asleep for 3 hours...which is really not a good thing.....it sure messes with my sleep cycle.

But of course I had to check in on you guys to see what is going on.....and found you already.....WHO is going to be rooming with you in Pittsburgh?.......they are in for a surprise...What will Annie do without you?....or all of them. for that matter.....

It should be a beautiful day here...they say the sun will be out and that is great.....and we are having a party at the office .....oh I know you are so shocked I need to go to a party.....this one is a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN party......someone is bring in a Chocolate Fountain and all the goodies to go along...and of course there will be wine and margaritas etc.....It is kind of crazy that we are having a TGIF party when as Realtors we work weekends....oh well, we don't need much of a reason to party.

I went shopping today and bought a lot of creams and collagen and STUFF to try to deal with my wrinkles....I know I should drink more water...but I forget...[.Funny how  I don't forget coffee] ....When he gets the bill for that we will probably need a second mortgage on the house.....geeze that stuff is expensive.....I nearly choked when she rang me up....."for just those two bags?".....and she smiled sweetly and said "I know you will just love these products"......I said "Well I sure should"

It is almost 3am here in Madison, so I think I will get in bed and read myself to sleep. [I hope]

Hugs, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

annette R.
on 3/27/08 6:41 pm - ithaca, NY
Marti, They will probably kick me out of the bedroom and stuff me in a closet because of my strange hours.  The cats will whine and cry while I'm away. They will keep Tom awake as they search for me. When I walk in the house I will be greeted at the laundry room door by a herd of crybabies - Tom included. A Chocolate Fountain Party - ooooh la la! The aroma might do me in - drool. Eat, drink and have a couple for me. With all the money I have spent on wrinkle creams I could have paid for plastics.  My wrinkles are soft and pampered. Someday we'll find one that actually works.  Sleep well my friend. Kisses Annette

Laureen S.
on 3/27/08 9:33 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Marti, Hope you got some sleep!  Party on g/f. . .   I just realized that you're from Madison, I can actually say I've been there, as several years ago when 'The Dead" reformed and put on a couple of shows in Alpine Valley, me and a good friend of mine drove out there and I remember we went to some festival that was taking place the evening we arrived, it was quite nice. . .   So have a good weekend and enjoy your "Chocolate Fountain" party!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

annette R.
on 3/27/08 6:24 pm - ithaca, NY
Caffeine Addicted Crazy Eyed Cat ImagesWoke up to the call of nature, looked out the window and thought " it looks like Christmas morning". Mother Nature is confused. Angela and I have had our weekly lunch outing for several years. She has been one of my biggest WLS supporters. Yesterday she told me that my surgery has impacted her and our friendship in many positive ways. We no longer have to find a restaurant with near-by parking because I can walk several blocks with no trouble. It is no longer necessary to request a table  - I can easily slip into any booth. We can go shopping, walking through the park, and stay out longer - I don't get tired and out of breath. Angela said she used to worry that I was rapidly headed toward a heart attack or a stroke - she no longer has that fear. What a sweet friend! We have a dinner date with Melanie tonight. I'm picking her up after work and will meet Tom when he gets home from work. The new snow squashed any plans of going to the park so we shall go walk the mall. Melanie has a couple of favorite stores. As we near the pet store she begins to yell, "Nemo, oh Nemo, where are you?"  Although she is only 2 1/2 years old, she loves wandering through Victoria's Secret and looking at all the displays. Starting kind of young? One store has a bed display and she has to climb up and try each bed for comfort. She tells me, "Melanie's sleeping, good night". Very funny for a little girl who still doesn't sleep all night long. Our last stop is Target. She knows how to find the teddy bears on her own, knowing grandma always buys her a new one. She selects a toy to take home for Matthew - never a bear though. They are her special toy and he has no interest in bears. Once she has a bear in her arms it is time for "apple juice and chicken please?" I can't wait! Have a great day. Kisses Annette

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/08 9:26 pm - Columbus, GA
I am off (in more ways than one!) to Panama City, pick up my teaching stuff, then another couple of hours to a Howard Johnsons in Tallahassee ... nothing but the best for this company I will be driving back Sunday evening... I got someone else to fill in for me during the weekly classes - then back down there again next Friday for the last... LAST weekend! I hope!  I'll be glad if this new job goes through and this is the last time I have to do this... So... off to pack a couple of things... after some more coffee.... I hope y'all have a great weekend...
Margo M.
on 3/28/08 12:22 am - Elyria, OH
taking your laptop?? we might wanna hear from you!
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/08 7:46 am - Columbus, GA
.... and here I am!
Judy G.
on 3/27/08 9:42 pm - Galion, OH

MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!! ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE.....WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED HERE??? LOL MY SWEETIE WILL BE ON HIS WAY HERE IN A COUPLE HOURS!!!!! I WORK 8-12 TODAY SO I CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM ONCE HE GETS HERE....OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

WELL I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW O AM HAPPY AND WILLBE BUSY TIL SUNDAY AFTERNOON SO I WILL BE MISSING IN ACTION...WELL THE ACTION ON COMPUTER ANYWAYS....LMAO!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND I WILL BE BACK SUNDAY AFTERNOON TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS WENT.....LOVE TO YOU ALL....BIG HUGS TOO!!!

Connie D.
on 3/27/08 10:35 pm
HIJACK....... Judy I can feel the excitement in your post!!  Have a wonderful and FUN weekend....I just know you will!!  Don't break anything!!! Love and hugs, connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views