Thank you...

azreggie
on 3/27/08 3:31 pm, edited 3/27/08 3:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
Secret Pal!  It's beautiful, and duh, I think I know who you are. I will treasure it always. Thank you.

Reggie

Darlene
on 3/27/08 4:04 pm
Oh man, I thought I was being so very careful trying to keep you in suspense longer. Glad you liked it.....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

azreggie
on 3/27/08 4:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Cute Darlene, cute.

Reggie

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/08 10:12 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Darlene, evidently she doesn't know that this board is VERY creative when it comes to SP stuff... she just THINKS she knows.... this should be fun. Janet
Cajun Angel
on 3/27/08 11:05 pm - New Orleans, LA
Well Missy, why do you think you know?  Where's is it postmarked from?
azreggie
on 3/28/08 2:16 am - Tucson, AZ

Hmm, There was NO post mark.  But, the person who sent it did not do a very good job of marking out his name. AND, it is what he does for a hobby that is all over his blog. Just how tricky are you guys?

Reggie

KathiKins
on 3/28/08 7:17 am - CA
Probably just that tricky!  LOL You N-E-V-E-R know.......... Kathi
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/08 8:03 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Reggie, bless your heart!!!  I've had large envelopes sent to me to send from Texas that was then sent to Colorado and then I don't know where it went... but that SP was so darned confused. Someone is having a lot of fun with you.... as no one would be that silly to make it easy...:) Janet
azreggie
on 3/28/08 8:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Crap!

Reggie

Margo M.
on 3/28/08 10:00 am - Elyria, OH
oh no!!!!!! so you got the beautiful pen that marc made and sold to ...umm....ouch--i almost gave it away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or did i.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was not easy keeping that email stuff secret believe me!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views