calcium help

Donnasu
on 3/27/08 11:11 am - Pensacola, FL
I am 2 weeks out and have using calcium citrate samples I had, and now am having trouble finding any, I was looking for calcium chews or liquid or anything I can take!  What do you take and where do you purchase it?
Darlene
on 3/27/08 11:32 am
I take UpCalD and get it from Global Health online.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Donnasu
on 3/27/08 12:07 pm - Pensacola, FL
Thanks! I'll check that out now!
Connie D.
on 3/27/08 12:38 pm
The Calcuim Citrate Chewy Bites have been discontinued. They were the best.  I now use Calcium Citrate Chewable Wafers. They are made by TwinLab. I think they are pretty good...alittle sweet but good. I take 4 wafers a day as instructed by my nutritionist. I get them at a local supermarket here...Coborns/Cashwise. You can order them on line too. I think Vitalady.com carries them. It is important to use citrate. You can use Calcium Carbonate such as Oscal, Viactiv  or Caltrate...these are all chewables too. They don't absorb as well as the Citrate does but they could work okay. Good luck.....connie d
Margo M.
on 3/28/08 10:05 am - Elyria, OH
carbonate is not good enough for us..... not wanting to start that whole thing--yes; some calcium is better than none but citrate is the only way we should go! wow- you can get twinlab locally???wish i could!!!!
Boogaloo
on 3/27/08 11:48 pm - PA

I use Citrical and you can find it in any drug or grocery store.  I like the chocolate ones, but of course I like anthing chocolate Lou

Donnasu
on 3/28/08 10:37 am - Pensacola, FL
That's what I'm looking for, but haven't found it yet!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views