It's not actually official yet...

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/08 6:56 am - Columbus, GA
But the interview went great,and the regional manager said that, except for the formality of a phone interview with someone from HR at Corporate the job was mine. Keep all body parts crossed that nothing weird happens between now and Wednesday and I should be getting this job. Thanks for the support.... I think I am making the right decision, for a number or reasons
Margo M.
on 3/27/08 7:06 am - Elyria, OH
if i keep all body parts crossed  i cannot walk.....otherwise- you got it!
annette R.
on 3/27/08 7:10 am - ithaca, NY
Marc, We support you no matter what. But hey - it's kind of hard walking with everything crossed.   Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 3/27/08 7:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am crossing my eyes just for you. You are a very nice person and I hope you get your heart's desire.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

jillysue
on 3/27/08 8:08 am - Northern, MI
Marc,  Hope everything works out for you! Ya seem like a really nice, funny guy and you dress up pretty good too! Best of luck!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

seasheleyes
on 3/27/08 8:11 am - Manteca, CA
That's wonderful news Marc! You must be thrilled! Now you can celebrate in a big (weight loss surgery sensible) way! Julia
Connie D.
on 3/27/08 9:13 am
Hey Marc.....everything is crossed!! For how long do I need to stay like this.....next Wednesday......hmmmm...guess I will be ordering in a lot!! Really....I wish you the very best...you are a great guy and deserve this new position. Hugs, connie d
MLONG
on 3/27/08 9:19 am - Wales , MA
HEY I CROSSED AND RECROSSED  ( Can i get up now?) I am sure the job is yours  BOO 
Mickey S
on 3/27/08 9:19 am - KS
Good luck. Hope you get the job. Mickey

Fetch   

KathiKins
on 3/27/08 9:57 am - CA
I'm even going to wear my "cross your heart" bra to see if that helps, too.  TMI  I know....... Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views