OT: Leprechaun Delivery!

karen C.
on 3/27/08 5:28 am - Kennewick, WA
In the mail yesterday I received a beautiful crystal bell made in Ireland. It is absolutely gorgeous! There was no note with it and I have no idea who to thank for their thoughtfulness. . Could it be one of you? If so please let me know! Karen C

Karen C

KathiKins
on 3/27/08 9:59 am - CA
OH Karen! I thought there would be a packing slip in the box with it!  I thought of you as the new gramma! Ring your bell loud and proud.  I hope you enjoy it for many years to come with those new bundles of joy in your life. Hugs, Kathi
karen C.
on 3/27/08 10:53 am - Kennewick, WA
Kathi, Thank you so much. I sure searched in the box to see who it  could be from. It had my name and address in a couple of places. Could be in my excitement I missed finding it. Thanks so much! It will be treasured always. I thought maybe it was for summoning Mike to be at my beck and call! He'll be relieved that it's for sounding our joy instead! Hugs back at you, Karen

Karen C

KathiKins
on 3/27/08 1:35 pm - CA

Oh well on the identification in the box!  That's what I get for not mailing it myself.  Wanted to save time. Irish tradition calls for ringing bells with the birth of a baby.  You had five new babies in your world very near St. Patrick's Day of celebration and that's certainly worthy of bell ringing in my book.  But........  I would back you 100 percent if you want to summon Mike to your beck and call.  Take care, Kathi

karen C.
on 3/27/08 8:15 pm - Kennewick, WA
Lots of Scots/Irish on these grandbabies lineage: O'Foley, McKean, Barnett, Comer, Allen, Clark, Courtney, and of course Fay! I gave them each a loud ring that should be heard far and wide. Thanks again, Karen

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views