So... how'd y'all do today?

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/08 11:42 am - Columbus, GA
The day is ending... Yaaawwnnnnn... Here's my totals for the day, and all comments are both welcome and appreciated... Let me know how this looks... Totals for today: Calories - 1755 Fat - 102g Carbs - 47 Sugar - 11g Fiber - 8g Protein - 121g The chicken I had along with the cheese omelet accounted for 51g of fat... I am think 102g is a lot of fat, but honestly I am not sure at all.... Thanks
Linda S.
on 3/24/08 12:03 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Too many calories, and where in the heck did you get 47 sugars from??? 35 gms of fat is a good amount...hmmmm were the sugars from milk, or fruits? Those are different sugars... Have a good night Marc, you may want to look at some menus like Lynn's she gets a lot in with little calories... I am not nagging, but you asked...smile. Good on the protein though..I can be tough, one of the many reasons I ain't married...hehehe.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/08 12:11 pm, edited 3/24/08 12:12 pm - Columbus, GA
Now I'm confused... nothing new there eh... 11g of sugar, not 35... I re-read the post... I was thinking maybe the numbers didn't line up like they do on my screen? Let me write it out like a regular sentence.... Calories - 1755, Fat - 102g, Carbs - 47, Sugar - 11g, Fiber - 8g, Protein - 121g
Margo M.
on 3/24/08 12:32 pm - Elyria, OH
that does seem like a lot of carbs...what kind of carbs tho is the question too--if they are fruits and veggies vs rice or pasta .... and teh fats sound very high..... i think a man's metabolism and height etc allow you many more calories than say most of us at around 5'--5'3" should have.... hey-you asked!!!!!!
Linda S.
on 3/24/08 12:40 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
sorry, my bad...thought it was 47 sugars. 47 good carbs rock, and you can have more of those... Maybe you need more calories..I keep mine at about 1200 because I am not real active. My Nut wants me to  have 100 good carbs a day, she says they burn fat... So...well...what do I know...can only share my experience. Fat is still way too high hon.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Margo M.
on 3/24/08 12:56 pm - Elyria, OH
he still didn't say what the carbs were tho.....
Linda S.
on 3/24/08 1:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I think I scared him away, I am 5ft 10....but only good carbs allowed..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/08 8:45 pm - Columbus, GA
Heya... went to bed! ... good morning No bad carbs at all... I haven't had any white foods...
Linda S.
on 3/24/08 12:07 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
PS Lynn usually posts late on the eating thread, but if you click under her name, it will bring up her previous posts and give you an idea. I do wish you the best, I do not mean to be a "b". Your pen is lovely.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/24/08 12:48 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Are you eating chicken skin? What do you cook your eggs in? My pouch is about 4 inches...I don't think that varies much,but maybe it does. You are trying really hard and I salute you for that..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views