Monday Weigh-In

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/08 7:49 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with

Hi Friends,

I finally got moved to Utah from California and I am back on board.  I have eaten more then I should because I don't like to move and we moved from the home I have lived in since 1979 and raised my children in so I have had a very emotional month.

At least I have all of you to talk to.  I love you all.

Before surgery:            279.5 Last weigh in:              169 This week:                  168 Weight loss:                1 pound Total loss:                   111.5

It's good to be back with you all.

Love and hugs, Esther

Marti O.
on 3/24/08 8:48 am

Welcome back.....on with your new life passage......I know you will do great....There are some beautiful parts of Utah, where are you located now....you are still doing well on your weight loss....I stqrted my 5 day pouch test today...as my weight has not moved in two months....because I eat too many things like chips with liquids that become "slurry" and go right through me and leave the calories....I have to be careful because I am about 18 months out and they say that is where it stops....but looking at Marc's 10 commandments today I can understand WHY I am at a standstill. I think itf I didn't exercise I would be gaining.

Hugs, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/08 1:08 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
You have done great Marti and when I get to a stand still, I start the liquid Whey protein shakes again and it gets me going again.  After I do that, it is hard for me to eat food and I can only eat really tiny portions so I think I am going to start that again.  I am now living in Syracuse, Utah.  It is a beautiful area but it will take time to get comfortable here. It is good to be back with all of you wonderful friends. Hugs, Esther
MLONG
on 3/24/08 9:39 am - Wales , MA
HI ESTHER GLAD YOU ARE BACK BOO
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/08 1:09 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Thanks for the welcome back.  It is good to see all you familar faces that comfort me. Hugs,  Esther
annette R.
on 3/24/08 11:51 am - ithaca, NY
ESTHER Welcome back. I have missed you. You have still lost - that is good. Changes, even GOOD ones, are so hard. Be gentle with yourself and soon it will feel like home. I haven't been on the scale in a couple of weeks. It was becoming an obsession and much too stressful. Therefore, I have no idea right now. How about if I make a guess and say "similar"?  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/08 1:12 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Hi sweet Annette, I am sure you are doing fine.  You are my inspiration and I know that the scale will be lower then you think.  I haven't gotten on a scale and was scared to death to get on one yesterday and was shocked that I lost a pound.  Changes are hard, that's for sure but when I get homesick, I come on OH and talk to all you wonderful friends and I feel like I back home.  Thank you again for comforting me.  You are a wonderful friend. Love and hugs, Esther
Connie D.
on 3/25/08 3:38 am
Hi Esther.....glad you are back....well here goes Before..................242.2 Last weigh in......136.8 This week............136.4 Loss this week...000.4 of a pound Total loss.............105..8 Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/08 2:11 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Hi Connie, You are doing great so keep it up 105.8 is a lot of weight to lose. WLS is the greatest. Hugs, Esther
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views