OK SO NOW I AM....

Judy G.
on 3/23/08 10:11 am - Galion, OH

BEING TOLD I AM LOOKING GAUNT IN THE FACE!!!!!!!! THAT I SHOULDN'T BE LOSING ANYMORE WEIGHT!!!!! I TOLD MY MOM AND SISTER THAT I WAS DOING THE 5DPT AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS THEN TOLD....I AM GAUNT LOOKING!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!! I AM STILL 198 POUNDS AND I AM GAUNT????????? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!! SO OK NOW THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST I HAVE TO START THE 5DPT ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THEM!!!!!!! YES I BLEW IT TONIGHT!!!!!!! I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE CALLED SOMEONE BUT I DIDN'T!!!! I MADE POPCORN INSTEAD AND ATE AND ATE IT!!!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED AT MYSELF FOR DOING THIS I COULD CRY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I LET THEM GET TO ME LIKE THAT????????????

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT....HUGS

PS JUST GOT A CALL FROM RICK..HE RUSHED HIS MOM TO ER WITH TROUBLE BREATHING AND FEELING FAINT....PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HEAR ANYTHING MORE.....THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!

kathim
on 3/23/08 10:24 am, edited 3/23/08 10:25 am - Enfield, CT
Judy, Please don't beat yourself up over this. When you fall off the horse just pick yourself up and get right back on. I have had the same problem with family. I have lost 120lbs. since my surgery September 5, 2008, my daughter, Mom and brothers are already telling me I have lost enough and look like I am dying. I just tell them I am doing as my doctor says and when they get there medical degree I will listen to them. You get back on track and just forget about today. Best of luck to you. I will kee*****s family in my prayers as well as you. God Bless you. KathiM
Judy G.
on 3/23/08 1:07 pm - Galion, OH

THANKYOU KATHI  I AM SO TRYING TO GET OVER THIS GAUNT DEAL TONIGHT I AM MAKING MYSELF SICK OVER IT....THANKS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME!!!

ALSO RICKS MOM IS GOING TO BE OK...SHE HAS BEEN SENT HOME TO REST WITH SOME MEDICATION AND DR SAID IT WILL BE ABOUT A WEEK FOR HER TO BE 100% AGAIN....THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!!

HUGS

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/08 10:26 am - Columbus, GA
You're fine sweetie... really. Don't worry about the popcorn... if you are going to "go off" a program you made a pretty good choice of food! My rule -  don't listen to anyone who has not had this surgery... cause they ain't  got a clue Relax... deep breath... put the !!!!!!! key down and take 3 steps backwards
Judy G.
on 3/23/08 1:08 pm - Galion, OH

THANKS MARC!!! I AM GONNA DO JUST THAT!!! 3 STEPS BACK AND PUNT...

HUGS

Cajun Angel
on 3/23/08 12:45 pm - New Orleans, LA
I'll kee***** and his mom in my prayers - you too Sweetie!  Isn't it funny how we can never please people.  First they say we need to lose weight, then we look gaunt, skinny, anorexic!  What's up with that?  I had a male friend tell me I was getting too thin and he doesn't like his women thin.  My answer was, "First "J", I'm not your woman, and second you have no say in how much I weigh!"
Judy G.
on 3/23/08 1:12 pm - Galion, OH

THANKS DEBBI FOR THE PRAYERS....RICKS MOM WAS SENT HOME JUST NOW AND IS ON SOME MEDS AND WILLBE OK IN A BOUT A WEEK DR SAID...I FORGET THE PROBLEM BUT ITS NOT LIFE THREATNING SO THATS GOOD NEWS!!!

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY FAMILY IS SO UPSET WITH ME BEING SKINNY...LOL ME SKINNY??? YEAH RIGHT....I AM DONE LISTENING TO THEM...ITS GONNA BE ALL ABOUT ME!!! IF MY DR SAYS I AM TO SKINNY THEN I WILL LISTEN TO HIM!!!! WHY I BEAT MYSELF UP OVER THEM I HAVE NO CLUE...BUT I AM GOING TO GET RIGHT BACK UP AND TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

HUGS

annette R.
on 3/23/08 8:53 pm - ithaca, NY
Lil Sis, They pushed your buttons and you reacted. Today is a new day so start over. No biggy at all. As Marc said - popcorn wasn't all that bad. It wasn't anything that made you sick. Kind of like eating a bit of corn. Next time you are going to a family gathering, be mentally prepared for similar comments and just smile and TRY to ignore them.  People are so used to seeing us heavy that the changes make them say weird stuff. Take a look at your before and after pictures. You DO look different. Not bad, not gaunt, merely different and drop dead beautiful.  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Judy G.
on 3/23/08 9:37 pm - Galion, OH

(((SIS))) THANKYOU FOR THIS POST TO ME THIS MORNING!!! YES TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY AND I WILL GET BACK ON TRACK AGAIN!!! FAMILY GATHERINGS?? HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!! BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT I WILL SO I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO GRIN AND BEAR IT!!! SIGHS....I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I SURE DON'T SEEME AS GAUNT AT ALL....I THINK THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT I AM THINNER AND THEY ARE STILL FAT....I TRY TO TELL THEM WHAT TO EAT SO THEY CAN ALSO LOSE WEIGHT BUT DO THEY LISTEN??? NOPE....OH WELL EAR PLUGS ARE IN ORDER FOR NEXT GET TOGETHER!!!!

THANKS AGAIN SIS....LOVE YA!!!

HUGS

J Brown
on 3/24/08 12:45 am - Omaha, NE
You too huh? I planned on starting the 5day this morning. So I had a last hurrah last night and ate an entire bag of popcorn, The real buttery kind. I can not tell a lie, it was wonderful..then.. this morning I feel like it is all just sitting in a lump in my pouch. But that was YESTERDAY!! Today I start the 5 day, you with me??  Hope things are looking better for Ricks mom.. Blessings
JeanB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views