What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Saturday!!

Linda S.
on 3/22/08 3:30 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You poor baby!! I hope you find a way to get warm. Socks..leg warmers..hot drinks.. I love having breakfast for dinner sometimes. I notice most of us get colder now that we are losing weight, I know I do. How nice that you are meeting Eileen, friends warm the soul. Be snuggly, sweet Brenda. HUGE HUG!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/22/08 2:03 am - CA

Hi Linda and Everyone, LOVE your little Easter characters, Linda!  I wish you a happy, joy-filled Easter!  Busy day for me today.  Gotta finish getting some Easter things together for my grandson tomorrow.  So..... not sure how close the menu will be but here goes!

B-cottage cheese w/pear and jello and walnuts

L-Out with hubby (probably salad) D-meatloaf w/veggies Hugs, Kathi

Linda S.
on 3/22/08 3:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello sweet Kathi, you are my little engine that could. You keep trying, never give up and within this lies your assured success. I hope you and your DH have a great day. Love and kisses. Child Basket 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/22/08 2:11 am
Good Morning Dear Linda.....how is my favorite lady today? I was naughty and went out with friends last night...didn't go to bed until after 2:30AM and haven't done any packing yet. I better hurry up and check the board and get to it. I had an awful lot of fun though....woot woot..... OH MY!!! Tony called me again at 3:30AM just as I fell asleep. I lectured him and hung up......he can't sleep so he calls me...duh!! He sure is miserable in his new relationship...GOOD!!! I didn't get up this moring until 9:00AM...I never do that so I am really, really behind.....leaving at 1:00PM.  Hope you have a Happy Easter (did you get the card).  Easter Basket  Cross    Easter Bunny   Easter Cross Egg 2  Easter Church  B-yogurt w/ kashi and string cheese S-banana L-meatloaf and mixed veggies The rest of the day is unknown. I am packing my little cooler with yogurt, string cheese and cottage cheese and apple for sure. Taking my ka****oo!! I will be missing you dear friend! Love and hugs.....Boo to you!!
Linda S.
on 3/22/08 3:35 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello my sweet Boo!! I did not check my mailbox yet, but I will. I live in an awful zone..we can not even mail letters from here..LOL. That dog gone Tony has to quit it..send me his number!! I am so happy you went out and had a great time.. Happy, blessed Easter. My heart and thoughts are always with you, my dear, sweet Boo.  Kisses 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/22/08 4:21 am
Hi again Londa.... Still waiting for my ride to get here.....duh!! I think I finally figured out why Tony is always calling me at 3:30AM.  He is checking to see if I am alone.....dumb shi$. He made a comment this morning that he knew I was probably out last night and he thought I would be home by then. He knew I had a date Wednesday night because he called me earlier that afternoon. So that is why the 3:30AM call Thursday. I am going to tell him the next time he calls at those wee hours..."I can't talk right now...I am not alone".....that should handle that!! Gotta run...love you!! Hugs......Boo to you!!
Linda S.
on 3/22/08 5:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
ROFL!! That should fix his wagon. What a jerk, he knows what he lost, but too little, too late. I am so proud of you, but I must say he takes advantage of your sweet nature. Be well and enjoy yourself, my sweet, sexy Boo!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 3/22/08 3:39 am - ithaca, NY
I'm using an OLD computer while Tom works on mine. It may or may not work. Can't get to my e-mails and this was a tricky process to sign on. Had the pukies in the night so it is liquids today. How am I going to cook for tomorrow? Can't stand the thought of food, Tom will have to put on his chef's cap. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 3/22/08 3:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi sis, I am glad you made it on. Darn, I am sorry you do not feel well, I must say your menu yesterday was pretty detailed for you. You always seem to do better when you keep it simple. I hope you feel better and can enjoy your Easter. Love you..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/22/08 8:06 am - Wales , MA
SORRY FORGOT TO EAT BOTH MY GIRLS COME HOME THIS WEEKEND  WENT TO YANKEE CANDLE AND SHOPPED NOW OFF TO THE CLUB TO DANCE YOE THEY WILL HAVE FOOD LOL BOO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views