Groin is much better

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 11:26 am - Westerville, OH
I just hope I don't have to have that done ever again ... haha! Busy day catching up on everything. I did a lot of sleeping the past few days after that procedure. I followed up with surgeon's nurse to let her know I am still "alive" and have finished up the last of the required medical clearances. I managed to get the release forms downloaded and faxed to the colonoscopy DR so he can get my records to the surgeon. I decided to get a mamogram and gyn check up scheduled. April 5th is the voluntary endoscopy. That should take care of everything. I see the cardiologist March 27th for the cath follow up and approval (finally).

My basement flooded overnight from all of the rain/snow/rain we have had in Ohio. It was just enough to ruin the carpet and make a soggy mess. Fortunately everything was pretty much up on shelves or in plastic tubs!

For those of you who knew my old kitty cat has been ill, I think I am losing her after all. I will probably have to have her put to sleep very soon. She can't keep anything down and is soooo skinny. She was doing so well, even running around the other night. I don't want her to suffer. I sure will miss her. She is my buddy.
Brenda R.
on 3/20/08 2:39 pm - Portage, IN
It sure sounds like things are falling into place for you now. It won't be long and it will be done. I know that you can't wait for that to happen.  I am so sorry about your little kitty. I have had to put some of my furbabies to sleep and you grieve for them. They become family and you love them as family too. I have always said that I won't have another pet since parting with them is so hard but I end up getting yet another one because they are so much a part of my life I can't go long without them. I am more of a dog person and so is Bill but now we have our little kitty girl Misty and she is so much our little girl. We love her so much and I feel like she has always been here with us. Good luck on what you have ahead of you. My prayers are with you for the decisions you may need to make.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 3/21/08 12:10 am
Hi Susan.....I am glad you are feeling beter now. It takes a few days. You are definately getting closer to that Losers Bench. I think it is great that you are going ahead on your own and getting all this testing done. This just proves how ready you are and how determined you are to have this surrgery. I am so sad to hear about you kitty......it is hard to put a pet down....they are so like family. I had to put my dog down so I know what a tough decision it can be. We have to remember are we keeping them for us or them ...if they are suffering it is time to let go. I will keep you both in my prayers. Hugs sweetie....have a great Easter Holiday....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 474 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1284 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1276 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1214 views