They arrested this man today for 1st degree homicide

Marti O.
on 3/20/08 5:50 am
James Hole of the murdered Realtor.....Poor Ann...he beat her head in and then set fire to a mattresses and left her on the floor where she died of smoke inhalation. It is just so hard to get my mind around this...how could someone just do this to such a good, nice person.....that is the really scary part. Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

KathiKins
on 3/20/08 6:54 am - CA
Hi Marti, At least they got their man.  How tragic.  Inexplicable. Hugs, Kathi
Marti O.
on 3/20/08 7:51 am
I am sure there is a lot more story to tell....I just assume robbery was part of his motive...but my gut tells me there was more to it....there just has to be....it was so violent. thanks Marti

Linda S.
on 3/20/08 7:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Marti, I know we are supposed to believe in innocent until proven guilty.  I believe the heavens cry out when sweet women are murdered. I am worried about you, are you ok?

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Marti O.
on 3/20/08 7:49 am
I always thought I was cautious...having worked in the mental health field...I do understnad that people are not always what they seem.... but trust me I will be extra cautious now. I just feel so for her family and hope she did not suffer a lot. Hard to understand. But I am going to Mass this evening...it is Holy Thusday....and I will get comfort there. Thank you for your sweet note...Love, Marti

Brenda R.
on 3/20/08 8:19 am - Portage, IN

He has such an evil look about him. The eyes are just so evil and hateful. She is now home with the Lord and from what I read about her there is no doubt that the good Lord took her home to be with him. Please Marti, take care of yourself and know that sometimes we have no answers to our questions. There are times that we won't know why until we too get to heaven and by then it ceases to be important. Know that we love you and are here for you if you need to talk through things.  I Love You Flowers 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Marti O.
on 3/20/08 9:54 am, edited 3/20/08 9:55 am

Apparently he has now confessed to attempting to strangle her and then hitting her many times in the head with a fireplace poker just to get her to shut up.[I guess I would be screaming also if someone was trying to strangle meand hit me in the head with a fireplace poker] ....he left the house and then came back because he thought he might have left fingerprints there and set a box of Kleenex on fire and tossed it on a bed in the room she was in and left her and then she died of smoke inhalation.

He was a convicted sex offender and was in prison for 8 years and got out in 2006. His girlfriend was apparently not with him and was released. His attorney said he had Bi-polar disease.....and didn't know what he was doing.

now it begins......Hugs, Marti

Connie D.
on 3/20/08 9:19 am
Just remember what goes around comes around. His turn is coming!!  Hugs, connie d
Marti O.
on 3/20/08 9:56 am
Thanks Connie honey....I know you ohave lots to contend with and I aprpeciate your note. Love, Marti

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 11:08 am - Westerville, OH
How sad. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. (((( hugs Marti )))) I cannot understand violence and hate and what causes such horrible things to happen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 474 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1284 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1276 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1214 views