5dpt-hiccups???

Margo M.
on 3/20/08 8:29 am - Elyria, OH
anybody else??man they hurt...have been about 10 minutes now.... pretty strange cuz since my wls i haven't been able to burp...
annette R.
on 3/20/08 8:49 am - ithaca, NY
Margo, Never tried the 5dpt, have NO trouble burping and I seldom have more than 2 hiccups at a time. Some of my lap-banders tell me they get hiccups if they eat too much or too fast. I know you had RNY but did you possibly drink too fast? You need somebody to gently pat your back. It doesn't cure hiccups but feels real nice.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 3/20/08 9:18 am - Elyria, OH
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kindof like a gramma burpie...yes ....
Cathy W.
on 3/20/08 9:57 am
Hi Margo....You okay now? Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Margo M.
on 3/20/08 10:59 am - Elyria, OH
yes feeling better now--hey--welcome back!! glad to see you again--heard you had the "bug"
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 10:34 am - Columbus, GA
I got the hiccups on the 5dpt... I am pretty sure it was because I wasn't drinking...
Margo M.
on 3/20/08 11:00 am - Elyria, OH
i'm afraid to ask..........?????????????
Darlene
on 3/20/08 1:56 pm
I get them all the time, I can tell when I have had the "one bite too many", then I get hipcups.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Cajun Angel
on 3/21/08 4:45 am - New Orleans, LA
Hiccups OMG YES, almost everyday after lunch much to the amusement of my coworks who laugh their fool heads off at me.  They're uncomfortable, but don't really hurt.  I've always gotten hiccups, and wls hasn't changed that.  I'm just getting to where I can let go a rip roaring BURP!  Ethan thinks it's hysterical when grandma makes a loud piggy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views