OT: For the chocolate lovers

Darlene
on 3/20/08 12:11 am
http://www.mamarocks.com/rules_of_chocolate.htm
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 3/20/08 12:23 am - Elyria, OH
great!! now i have to go have a choc shake to get my fix...........i shoulda never opened this post.......
Darlene
on 3/20/08 12:26 am
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

annette R.
on 3/20/08 6:06 am - ithaca, NY
    Darlene, When I read the topic I thought "danger ahead" and hesitated. Then I read Margo's comment but still ventured into tempting territory. A page popped up telling me it was no longer available. As a true chocoholic, I took that as enough warning to stop. Oh RATS, I was hoping for a virtual chocolate fix. Thanks for trying. Kisses (non chocolate ones) Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Darlene
on 3/20/08 6:38 am
I can still access it, did you copy and paste the url?
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

carlak
on 3/20/08 8:01 am - Bradenton, FL
Annette, and DArlene, I love Chocolate also but It surely doesnt love me!!!!! I tried the link also and it didnt work!!!!! Anyway, Tevia wants to send Annie some CAt Chocolate!!!!!!  He was catting around the house today!!!!! I said do you want to look for Annie!!!!!! He said YES!!!! I didnt find her in my back yard!!!!!! Carla 
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views