KAREN C AND THEM LITTLE BITTY BABIES!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/08 1:57 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Don'tcha just love good grammar??? Talked to Karen for a brief minute. She's still not had a chance to hug those babies!!  Said mom and dad get an hour.  Her plan is to go home Saturday and she said she's going to start getting 'pushy'.  I'd have already pushed!! Erin is going to be leaving the hospital and staying with friends in the area or at the condo Karen is in now. Babies are eating vigorously and doing well. MimiKaren, however, is exhausted.  She sent Mike home on a bus. She'll post when she can get to a computer.  Probably this weekend some time after she gets home. Janet
Marti O.
on 3/19/08 2:02 pm, edited 3/19/08 2:04 pm
I sure would have been "pushing" that first day....I am not too patient when it comes to my babies....in fact I have been so busy lately...Kathleen called me today and said "I think Wyatt is going to sue you for ABANDONMENT...as you have not seen him since Sunday."...and that is a long long time for me.....I only got a peek at him sleeping in his car seat today....but I didn't wake him up....but I sure was tempted to munch a little on him......Thanks for the update...Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

annette R.
on 3/19/08 8:33 pm - ithaca, NY
Janet, That's good news. MimiKaren needs to step in and get some lovin' - she's waited far too long. Thank you for being a good Auntie. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Cajun Angel
on 3/19/08 10:35 pm - New Orleans, LA

Janet, thanks for the update.  Glad to hear they're all doing well.  Mimi Karen needs to get some cuddle time soon. Debbie

KathiKins
on 3/20/08 12:25 am - CA
Thanks, Janet, for letting us know! So sorry Karen can't get in there and hold the babies.  But they are new and tiny and the doctors must know what's best I guess. Just glad to hear they are continuing to do well.  That's the most important thing! Kathi
Connie D.
on 3/20/08 12:37 am
Hello Janet and thanks for the update. I too would have been right there waiting my turn....after all you don't become a grandma everyday...such a joy!! Glad the babies are doing so well. Baby Girl Twins  Hugs, connie d
J Brown
on 3/20/08 1:10 am - Omaha, NE
I would be more than pushy.. Those are good size babies for premies. They need their grandma's hugs and cuddles, it will just make them( and grandma) healthier
JeanB
Karen S.
on 3/20/08 3:08 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Janet.....Mahalo for giving us a much needed "baby fix." I couldn't believe this much time had gone by (babies born March 15th) and we hadn't had word.

I'm surprised KarenC didn't demand to hold her babies...or at least touch them and purr to them. I have tested babies in the 4 lb. range in the past couple of months and they are perfectly happy to be held, snugged and munched upon.

Soon she will have her fill of munching I'm sure.....but must be frustrating for all in the meantime.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Brenda R.
on 3/20/08 7:03 am - Portage, IN
All I can think of is that Karen is far more patient than I could be. I don't think that I could have waited this long to love on my new grandbabies. The three of them all need some Mimi lovin' that is for sure. Hope she gets it soon.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views