The Mystery Box Came Today!

KathiKins
on 3/19/08 7:23 am - CA
I got the Mystery Box from Jan S. today! Wow.....  had trouble deciding what I wanted but it's ready for Reggie's house next! I fell in love with the little tiger so he's going to stay at my house.  My husband just looked at me and reminded me I'm allergic to cats.  Silly man.  The tiger stays.  I selected the fridge magnet because I love the sentiment "I'm on a few diets because I can't get enough food on one."  LOL  I will cheri**** until I get to have my surgery!  Hubby said yes to the DVD "Hog Wild" because he hadn't seen it yet.  I think I'll enjoy that one as well....  I needed a new mascara so great timing on that one for me.  Finally the bath salts sounded like a perfect thing to say thank you to my friend who took me for my colonoscopy today! So......  I put five treasures from my house to yours.  Thank you to Darlene and/or Jan, as appropriate, from me and my new Tiger! The box is leaving here tomorrow afternoon.  It's on it's way tomorrow. Kathi
Margo M.
on 3/19/08 7:30 am - Elyria, OH
this sound slike so much fun...cannot wait til it gets to my house!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i'll have to stay home from pittsburgh to wait for it??jk!!!!
MLONG
on 3/19/08 7:52 am - Wales , MA
oh no you wil not stay home  do i have to stop this car and drag your sorry a-- to PA? BOO
KathiKins
on 3/19/08 8:09 am - CA
Don't miss out on your fun!  The box will wait until you come home.  Sometimes, you can have it all Hugs, Kathi
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/08 10:40 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Kathi,   I'm happy you could find something to keep for yourself.   5 must be the magic number.  I can tell you that the items you selected were from both Darlene & me - actually a 3/2 split, or is it 2/3 split - whatever.     I hope you replaced the items with fun things for Reggie!  
Eileen Briesch
on 3/19/08 11:26 am - Evansville, IN
Jan, what a great new photo! You look wonderful!

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Darlene
on 3/19/08 12:50 pm
I'm wondering if it will get back home with any of the items it started with. That's the interesting part. by the way, I  got a message from a fellow mac user about the photos, she does it all the time, and it appears to be the same thing we have been doing but with no success......
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

darlene R.
on 3/21/08 11:55 am - savona, NY
Jan im new to this board, just starting procedure for rny am 54 and 265.5 lbs i see you were around my weight when you started .i have never been this big . was a nurse at near by hospital and herinated disc in back and neck,am disabled so i eat and eat again.just hope i can chamge my life style to make this surgery work for me.  darlene r from ny
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 12:03 pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Darlene,  Welcome to The Over Fifty Forum.  There is lots of support & helpful info here.  I suggest you create a new posting on this messageboard to intoduce yourself, I'm afraid others won't see this posting which is a couple days old.    I think the idea is to get info from lots of people, because everyone is different, no two alike - still, it helps to know about other's experiences.    I had my surgery at age 61, 5'3", weighing 228.5 # on the day of surgery.   Today I weigh 161 & feel great!  I have had an easy time of it, never getting sick, no dumping, no food sensitivities, etc.   At seven months out, I seem to be at a plateau & have to watch what I eat very carefully in order not to gain back.      Enough about me - good for you for checking out RNY surgery.   Learn all you can so you can make the right decision for you!  Sending HUGS & Good Wishes your way!
azreggie
on 3/19/08 12:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yippeee!  I can't wait! I LOVE surprises.

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views