WELL NOW I NEED TO KNOW

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 9:54 pm, edited 3/18/08 9:55 pm - Columbus, GA
On March 19, 2008 at 4:36 AM Pacific Time, MLONG wrote: I'll play! 1)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ? I love the colors of the exotic woods I work with... so uh... reddish brown? 2)      WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION ? Oak Island North Carolina 3)      WHOULD YOU GO THERE AGAIN ? Probably not... been there, done that, got the T-shirt 4)     WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION? Maui... with a side trip to Kauai to visit some relatives and I want to see the North shore of Oahu break... once a surfer, always a surfer
MLONG
on 3/18/08 9:58 pm - Wales , MA
SO YOPU ALSO FIND THE ISLANDS CALLING  BOO
Jan C.
on 3/18/08 10:50 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
I have been to Hawaii too but would go back in a heartbeat...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

jillysue
on 3/18/08 9:57 pm - Northern, MI
That's it:)  Sounds like we NEED a trip to Hawaii.........could we please wait until after I have my wls?  Not scheduled yet, but maybe by next winter.

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

MLONG
on 3/18/08 9:59 pm - Wales , MA
YOU BET WE WILL IT WILL TAKE TIME TO SAVE NOW WE HAVE A GOAL BOO
KathiKins
on 3/18/08 10:05 pm - CA

Interesting thoughts! Favorite Color:  Green (color of money!) Last Vacation:  Ireland (again green!) I would go again and again and again

I want to go to Antartica but hubby doesn't.  So we won't!

Kathi

MLONG
on 3/18/08 10:07 pm - Wales , MA
DID YOU KISS THE BLARNEY ( SPELLING? ) STONE? I BET YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME THE THE LAND IS SO GREEN THERE IT IS AGAIN GREEN BOO 
KathiKins
on 3/19/08 8:08 am - CA
Yup!  Kissed the Blarney Stone and had a blast! Put me down for Hawaii anytime!  We love it there.  So relaxing......  Hubby was born in Hawaii in 1930 -- before it was a state even.  His birth certificate says Territory of Hawaii.  LOL The one area of this country I haven't seen is New England.  Would love to see the fall leaves sometime. Kathi
Terrib
on 3/18/08 10:19 pm, edited 3/18/08 10:20 pm - Clayton, NC

1)      WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ?  Black (I wonder why  lol)

2)      WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION ? Hawaii

3)      WOULD YOU GO THERE AGAIN ? In a heartbeat!

4)       WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION? Myrtle Beach & Calif.! goodday5001.gif image by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

MLONG
on 3/18/08 10:30 pm - Wales , MA
see every one but me has gone to hawaii THATS IT ALL MY PENNIES ARE GING IN THE JAR I AM GOING TO HAWAII BOO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views