doing it

Connie D.
on 3/18/08 12:23 pm
Yes Marc....this is better. What info do you need?? Thanks...connie d
R. Denise Rhinehart
on 3/18/08 1:56 pm - Modesto, CA
OOOOH OOOOH me too I want my century card too, how do you do it???
OnWings
R.Denise R. 
285/175/170

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 8:24 pm - Columbus, GA
If you like that size, just put it into your signature line where the existing one is now... Go to the Main Forum and look on the left in the blue box and choose "user settings". Let me know if you have any trouble....
Connie D.
on 3/18/08 11:03 pm
I am completely a computer idiot.......I didn't do my own ticker a friend did. If I make the card larger will it effect the ticker? I still want that on there? HELP!!!!!   Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 11:44 pm - Columbus, GA
Having the ticker is probably why the card is so small to begin with... they only allow a couple inches of room. Looks like you are stuck! Sorry... if you want to email me your password I can look at it and see if I can squeeze it in .... err.. the card! [email protected] You can go change your password and send me the new one.... if you like the password you currently have... that way you can change it back when I am done....
Connie D.
on 3/19/08 5:51 am
Marc......I think you are right about the ticker taking up the room and not being enough room for a larger card. Thanks for the offer of help. Guess I will just leave it as is. If I change my mind I will let you know. Hugs, connie d
JudyC
on 3/18/08 10:46 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Great job Jeannie!  Haven't seen you in a long time! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!