doing it

Karen S.
on 3/18/08 10:49 am - Wailuku, HI
LOL....Outrageous! How if I could only move that to MY signature line...........is it wiggly my nose, do backflips, or close my eyes tights and zap it there????

Thanks Marc!!!

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Mickey S
on 3/18/08 11:38 am - KS
Karen and Jeannie, I just copied mine and went to the user savings and pasted it in that one box for signature lines. Not sure if it will work for you guys.  When you right click on the cards he made you, it lets you copy. See if that works. And when I post this I will see if mine worked. Take care, Mickey

Fetch   

Mickey S
on 3/18/08 11:39 am - KS

Well it worked but it needs to be made smaller.  Now I have to figure that out. Some of us are mentally challenged. LOL

Fetch   

Karen S.
on 3/18/08 10:52 am - Wailuku, HI
THANKS MARC!!

Mickey S
on 3/18/08 11:47 am - KS
When I pasted it in the signature, then clicked on the card, I got those boxes all around that help you make it smaller. Hope this helps. I am still working on mine.

Fetch   

JudyC
on 3/18/08 10:45 pm - Harrisburg, PA

Marc, you're just too darn good!  I asked about this months ago and was told they were no longer available.  I still can't figure it out though! Judy

Karen S.
on 3/18/08 6:40 am - Wailuku, HI
LOL...NOPE!!

Jan C.
on 3/18/08 8:27 am - Cedar Creek, MO
congratualtions Jeanie, sure wish we could have gotten together last week end. The baby was sick all week end and is still sick they told me last night when i called.  Wish you would get a new picture on here. i know you have to have changed a lot.  I wish i knew too how to do the 100 pounds lost card. dont know how to get it to go into my signature line.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Connie D.
on 3/18/08 9:55 am
Hi Jeannie.....Jan S. did mine....I am going to ask her to make it larger. People are telling me it is too small to read. I don't want it as big as the ones that Marc did. If you see this Jan ........please help..... Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/08 11:54 am - Columbus, GA
Here's a different size.... Let me know... be glad to change it for ya... View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views