Okay!! Help!! I want to change my avatar!! Computer geek wanted!!

karen C.
on 11/11/07 7:46 am - Kennewick, WA
I'll do anything to make someone happy! Wasn't it nice of me to volunteer you????? Karen C

Karen C

fhgt48
on 11/11/07 8:53 am - Caldwell, ID
I just changed mine. The trick is to get it sized right. That takes editing software. It looks like Jan has you covered.  I use Ulead Photoimpact. I comes with my computer.  1.I just open the picture and crop it so it is square image. You draw a box around what you want and then use the up and down buttons until you get the height and width the same.  2.Then you go to resize and change it to measure in pixels. My default is inches. Now you just type in 100 for height and 100 for width and it will resize for you.  3.Now save it with a new name and you will still have your original picture. You do have to put it where you can find it. It is now ready to upload under user settings, avatar.  Most editing software works the same way. You should be able to change the format from BMP to JPG or back and forth. JPG usually works best for the internet. The easy way is to send your pic to Jan.  Good luck, Diana

Margo M.
on 11/11/07 8:55 pm - Elyria, OH
look at you diana!!!!very pretty picture!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aime B.
on 11/11/07 6:58 pm - Baltimore, MD
I bet you have an even sexier avitar to share!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

peggy H.
on 11/12/07 12:05 am
There she is , Our own Lil' cutie, Love your new pic, Peg
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 449 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1266 views
Judy