Over the 100 pound weight loss now!

Sunny2018
on 6/1/19 3:22 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Just wanted to share my excitement to finally make it over the 100 pound weight loss! - I've 38 pounds to go, to reach my goal of 160.

I'm still feeling worried it will all suddenly stop, but I keep reminding myself I am following plan - I even could not avoid a lunch out at work yesterday and made the best choices from what was available - protein - grilled, veg, no carb, and sauce on the side.

Then ended up taking my boys out for dinner to celebrate a milestone for one of them - again, Protein, veg, no carb (restaurants seem to be use to this no carb request, as they said absolutely and substituted extra veg for me)

For both meals I ate 1/2 and asked to take the rest home - ended up with 4 meals total - and lost 1 pound this morning.

Anyhow, I just keep chugging along - some times it takes 4-7 days for even 1 pound to come off, and then its 1 pound every day or too - very odd how the body works!

I keep walking as much as possible, that seems to kick start the loss if its stalled for a few days.

Still surprised when I see my reflection when I'm out and about - I have to pause to realize that's me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sunny

White Dove
on 6/2/19 11:42 am - Warren, OH

The post of planner is not too easy to find anymore. It is a very accurate tool for determining when you will reach your goal

https://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/information/post+o p+planner.php

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Tuktu
on 6/6/19 2:42 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

That's a real achievement to hit over 100 lbs lost! That's incredible! Good for you!

kitten992107_
on 6/28/19 1:46 pm

Congrats on the GREAT loss keep up the great work and enjoy the nsv as much as the weight ones.

Referral-10/30/2018, Orientation-January/30/2019,

Most Active