What are you eating/doing today -- Thursday?

Meggles07
on 5/23/19 4:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going for a walk this morning with my aunt. I'm hoping it doesn't rain. I tried twice yesterday to get my license plates replaced and it didn't happen so I might try again this morning. DH can't take the car since it doesn't have the plates on now.

QOTD: what is your favourite cartoon? I've been introduced to some new and weird ones with the little nugget. I remember as a kid watching Carebears a lot. My grandpa would always turn on Looney Toons.

Accountability: ehh. Could have been better.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - chicken and spinach

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - leftover sausage

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 5/23/19 6:18 am, edited 5/22/19 11:18 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning. I made a reluctant visit to the gym this morning. Once I get there and do my workout I'm happy I went, it's just dragging myself there.

I had a call last night from my credit card company. My card has been compromised with crazy charges! Someone is trying to have a good time on my dime! Ticketmaster charges, Mile One Centre - a venue in Newfoundland, a country festival in Manitoba, and Air Canada if you can believe it. I guess they need a way to get out east. But why would AC book tickets with a credit card that doesn't belong to one of the ticket holders? It will take them 3 - 4 weeks to investigate all the charges. Right now its over $6000.00 pretty soon they will exhaust my credit limit.

Any how.....Post Op 3 yrs 1 mos

B - egg salad sandwich on 35 calorie bread

S - skyr with blueberries

L - cobb salad - I think I made it way too big so I'll save some for dinner because I have baseball and won't be going home before the game

S - meat stick, cheese stick

D - left over cobb salad, maybe a banana with PB if I need a little extra

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active