What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 5/1/19 6:14 am

Good morning everyone. DH and I had a fun night out last night. The shrimp Caprese was really good with great stats. I would make this at home.

Today I'm going swimming, and to the gym. Later I have to pay some bills, yuck.

QOTD: Do you make up a budget, or do you wing it? I used to budget, but have gotten away from it and it's something I need to get back to.

Accountability: Good. I got my exercise in, and the eating was on plan with the exception of a small meat stick last night before bed. Not perfect but good.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

S. Iced protein coffee at the gym

L. Grilled chicken breast with bacon and cheese on top, a little spicy mayo and served in an UnBun. Those buns are so filling that I can't eat a whole one even though they are small. Usually I eat half of the sandwich

S. Small salad if I feel hungry.

D. Grilled chicken breast with a little gravy, homemade LC stuffing, 1/2 cup of broccoli. It's cold and rainy here and I'm looking for comfort food that has good numbers.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 5/1/19 7:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey there....been MIA for a bit. My Trucker leaves tonight after work for a canoe trip in Parry Sound and won't be home until monday. I'm a little concerned about the flooding up there but I'm sure he'll be safe.

Went back a re-run on the bloodwork so we'll see how that turns out. I'm not too concerned about it.

B - 2 scrambled eggs with a cheese slice

S - greek yogurt cup

L - TBD meeting a friend and I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for

S - cheese stick, pepperette

D - spinach salad with chicken, strawberries, blueberries and goat cheese with poppyseed dressing (I had made this for my lunch but forgot I was going out)

Looking forward to a few days for just me and the doggies.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/1/19 8:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I haven't been posting but I've been trying to read the boards lately. Usually it's too late in the day when I think to post. This morning we went swimming so that was fun. I'm doing a paint nite tonight with my friend. This is the first time I'm leaving DH with the little nugget for so long and he will have to do bedtime. I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

QOTD: we have a budget but I haven't updated it in about four months. It is on my to do list for sure.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - bread and PB

Lunch - something at Boston pizza

Snack - tbd

Dinner - probably BP leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 5/1/19 10:05 am

Good morning all. Work, work and more work.. still super busy. CC make sure you post the recipe for that shrimp once you try it at home.

QOTD: I don't have a budget because I've always been a saver but I have been working on a budget for both of my kids,,,,,, they must take after their dad for money management!

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - won ton soup

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - baked haddock, broccoli

S - turkey pepperette

Most Active