What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/12/19 3:54 am

Good morning lovely peeps. This morning I'm going swimming, and then I have a research project at the University that will take about 3 hours. I am packing a lunch. Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

QOTD: When was the last time you had a good purge of your clutter? I really need to de-clutter and when I think about moving it just seems like I have a mountain of stuff. DH is just as bad.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Lets all sing the coffee song.

L. Spicy deviled eggs, burrata cheese, pepperette

D. Maybe roasted duck wings and salad.

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone. Smile at a stranger but not in a creepy way.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/12/19 7:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I'm going to the dentist... Yay lol. Then we might go do a little clothes shopping. I just got a coupon texted to me ;)

QOTD: I did a bit of a purge a couple months ago and then I took a bunch of stuff to storage to clean out our house for photos for selling it. I hate living in this semi undone house where things aren't the way I want them anymore. I should get rid of more stuff.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and banana

Snack - unknown

Lunch - pepperettes and cheese

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - tbd. Maybe something beefy.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 3/12/19 9:39 am

Smiles at CC (a lil creepily) - thanks for the laugh.

QOTD: I am continually purging but won't be able to fully purge like I want until my kids are completely moved out..... right now they are still semi living at home. I do need to get going through my clothes though so that will happen soon! I'm with you Meg,,, it's tough being in transition.

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D- Feeling like fish tonight

S - turkey pepperette

Most Active