What are you eating/doing? - Friday

wrkinprogress
on 2/15/19 8:21 am

Good morning peeps!

Just a normal work day for me today but I'm happy it's Friday and plan to get out with my girlfriend this weekend to have some fun. I'm going to try to convince her to join a gym with me but that might be like talking to a wall.

QOTD: What do you have planned for Family Day? I'm still not used to this holiday but we do get the day off work so when my kids were younger we would always visit the grandparents and play some euchre or even board games and then have a meal with them. Now that they are older they would rather hang out with friends which I get, but I'm still going to cook something (probably a nice stir fry) and invite them over.

B - greek yogurt

S- 1/2 protein shake

L - 2 boiled eggs, salsa

S - turkey pepperette

D - roast chicken, cauliflower, mushroom soup sauce

S - cheese string

Enjoy the long weekend if you get one!

crqvingchange
on 2/15/19 8:42 am

Good morning everyone. I'm still feeling a bit run down so today I decided to sleep in.

QOTD: WIP I like your Family Day plans. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning on Monday. He very kindly rescheduled to Family Day for the people that couldn't travel because the roads were bad this week. Probably most of the weekend will be taking it easy with a nice fire, a big cup of coffee/tea/Crio Bru, whichever I fancy.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Coffee, drinking it now

L. Leftover Meg style sausage stew with a dollop of sour cream on top

D. Leftover flank steak, and a crab cake

S. Big cup of something warm and comforting by the fire.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 2/15/19 12:50 pm

I had forgotten you called me WIP. I like it!

Yummm steak and crab dinner sounds good.

crqvingchange
on 2/15/19 1:15 pm

That's how I got the nickname CC. No one wanted to type out CravingChange, and I spelled it wrong by hitting the q instead of the a when I set it up.

I think WIP is a cool nickname. Like I'm whipping you into shape gang.

My steak and crab is leftover from my takeout Valentine's Day dinner. It was so good, and I have enough leftovers for 2 more meals.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/15/19 9:26 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

I took the little nugget for a swim this morning. It was her first time so that was pretty fun. The pool is shallow and warm so there were lots of other tots there. Not really exercise but it was nice to go out. My grandma surprised us by coming to watch so we had a little visit.

QOTD: I promised DH we would have a very quiet weekend. I want to do some cooking but other than that we don't have any plans.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - nut bar

Lunch - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - beef stew

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/15/19 1:12 pm

The little nugget would be soooooo cute in a little bathing suit. The pool I go to is shallow and warm and they have toddler classes and baby and me classes. There is also a very small viewing gallery. MOST of the babies have a great time and love the warm water. A few will scream and the parent will take them out of the water.

Enjoy your quiet weekend Meg.

Most Active