What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 12/19/18 1:29 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are up early but will be going back to sleep. Today I have another dentist appointment. I'm thinking I will also cook up a soup bone for the dogs today. We need to get our freezer cleaned out more and the dogs love having the broth and meat on their kibble. Oh spoiled pups.

QOTD: what is your favourite children's book? Generally I jump to anything by Shel Silverstein, especially Where the sidewalk ends. I'm also a moderate Harry Potter fan. I picked up a three pack of Robert Munsch books at Costco. I mentioned this to my friends who are Canadian but were raised in the states and they had never heard of him. I remember him coming to my school and reading his stories to us. That was only a couple years ago ;) lol.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Snack - cheese stick and something else

Lunch - chicken and veg

Snack - melba and PB

Dinner - currently tbd -- need to dig something out of the freezer. I have a cabbage to use up so maybe something with that.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 12/19/18 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!! I powered through 15 kms on the bike this morning in just shy of 40 mins. It was a feat as I hadn't been in a few days and my right knee is giving me a little grief lately.

Sadly I didn't win the trip last night. I did pick up a $50.00 GC for the restaurant that hosted the event so that will be nice to use in January to unwind.

2 years 8 mos

GF - 1 small banana, 10 gr PB

B - 2 eggs, scrambled, I dropped my cheese slice on the floor going across the hall and in that short time someone stepped on it.

S - yogurt, this too landed on the floor and burst open slightly, not sure how much is left in the container to salvage

L - chili

S - deli turkey

D - chicken cordon blue, maybe Caesar salad

I really should carry my lunch bag to the fridge instead of trying my balancing act. I have containers galore for my day usually and they often go tumbling.....I supposed I could also make two trips across the hall.

Have a great everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active