What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 11/23/18 4:22 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Welcome to your weekend. Yesterday was busy but productive. I have a feeling it's going to keep being like that until I leave in a couple of weeks. Today I'm going swimming and then errands, errands, calls, paperwork. Blah.

The boards have been really quiet lately.

Accountability: There was a late night snack of cheese and bacon

Question of the day: If your pets could talk, what do you think they would say to you? I think mine would say, when is my friend coming back. We lost one cat in April.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf - I am already swimming in the decaf

L. After swimming, turkey sausage and scramble eggs

D. Turkey sausage stew

Have a great weekend everyone. Try to get into some trouble ;).

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/23/18 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!! Awesome to see the sunshine even if it is pretty cold. Milder temps on the way, and some rain tomorrow, what the heck. A short cardio workout this morning. I debated about going and my guilt won out. Even a little bit is better than nothing. I had time to sit in the sauna, it was nice.

Nothing planned for the weekend. Maybe get some of the Christmas decors out, I couldn't care less but my Trucker wants a tree and all the swag this year. UGH

Accountability: I'm so far off plan I feel like a lapped car in a Nascar race. Nothing in front of me so I think I'm in the lead!!

QOTD: Oh, they would say so much. Like, why are you leaving again today. Why does Chloe always get Dad's lap, why do I have to be in the crate and Chloe doesn't? You smell different than you did 5 minutes ago, were you playing with another dog? They would have so many questions.

2 yrs 7 mos

B - 2 egg cups

S - oikos banana

L - not sure - free pizza lunch here at the office, but I'm supposed to meet a friend too, maybe eat the toppings off a slice and then have a bowl of soup or salad out with my friend

S - if I need it, deli turkey, cheese stick

D - no clue, maybe leftover lasagna

Have a good weekend everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/23/18 12:02 pm

Ginny I love your dog's questions.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/23/18 5:39 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today we are going out with my grandma. We also went out with her last night to get her a new cell phone. I just helped with the purchase part and my cousins are going to help her set it up and learn how to use it.

Accountability: yesterday was a fail. We lost power in the morning unexpectedly and that threw off the whole day. We didn't end up eating dinner until 9pm.

QOTD: cc I'm sorry about your cat, it's so hard to lose pets because they are totally part of the family. I think Ruby would say that we need to stop bringing more pack members home. First we brought home barley as a puppy and then the little nugget. Ruby would prefer to be an only child ;) lol. Barley is the sweetest little guy and would just tell you how much he loves you.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - oatmeal bites

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chicken and something

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - pork, ham, and beans

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/23/18 12:05 pm

Thank you Meg. We miss him all the time and his little brother misses him too. It sounds like Ruby feels she is the alpha dog, lol.

Power failures cause havoc so you don't need to be accountable on those occasions. I'm sure with the pups and the Little Nugget you had your hands full when you had no power.

Most Active