What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 11/22/18 3:43 am

Good morning my Menu MasterMinds (how do you like that one Ginny?). Today we have workmen at the house, but I am going swimming now so I get in some exercise today. Haven't heard from Corrie in a while.

Accountability: Really good yesterday

Question of the day: You've got a lb. of stewing beef and you want to make a healthy dinner, go? For me I would brown in, put it in my little crockpot with a can or jar of low carb curry sauce. Serve it with Green Giant riced cauliflower and some green beans. I've got a ton of them folks.

The eats today at 4 years post op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Scrambled eggs with bacon and half of an avocado

D. Meatloaf wrapped in bacon with a side of green beans and a splash of peppercorn gravy

S. Protein latte.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/22/18 5:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning, that's a good one CC. Challenge accepted. Gym this morning - normal routine.

Have to work on a nasty tender document this morning. Not sure what is worse a crap document or having nothing to do. There is just no pleasing me!!! Massage tonight at 6, then home to hunker down with the doggie on the couch - only me an one doggie fit on the couch (well loveseat) so its which ever one gets there first.

Accountability - not yesterday, was a special occasion but the scale rewarded instead of punished.

QOTD: Hmmmm, likely "slice" it up smaller and make a korean rice bowl (with cauliflower rice)

2 yrs 7 mos

B - 2 egg cups

S - oikos greek vanilla

L - chicken stirfry

S - deli turkey, cheese stick

D - great minds CC, I am having meatloaf also....likely just the meat, too lazy to do a veg

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 11/22/18 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Operation get meggles back on track continues. Here are my goals for today:

-eat slower

-plan out my meals by balancing my calories so I don't front load

-reduce mindless snacking

-make a plan for weekend food prep to help with weekday snacks so I can buy groceries tomorrow

QOTD: our favourite stewing beef meal is to make skewers for the BBQ with onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - homemade oatmeal muffin

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - chicken, bacon, and rice leftovers

Snack - Greek yogurt something

Dinner - leftover pork chops

Snack - protein mug cake

All water and vits.

Most Active