What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 10/30/18 6:37 am

Good morning lovely Menu Peeps. Is everyone ready for the trick or treaters?

Accountability: Not bad, but I did add in a SF pudding last night

Question of the Day: Will you be handing out treats, and if so what kind? Obviously I'm not prepared and want some ideas.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf, then later 1 fried egg and 2 pcs of bacon

L. 2 Chicken wings and a salad

D. Roasted chicken with a little gravy and some roasted vegetables.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/30/18 7:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not feeling great today. I'm hoping there is a nap in my future lol. Somebody decided they wanted to be up early... Me and the puppies disagreed but lost the battle ;)

So I have vacuumed and washed floors that were in dire need of cleaning. I'm putting a ban on wearing shoes in the house. I am not a shoes in the house kind of person but my grandparents are. I already banned my grandpa from the living room one day because I had just washed the floors and he wouldn't take off his shoes -- am I alone in this weirdness? The little nugget plays on the floor and eventually will be crawling, so I hate the idea of everything being tracked in.

QOTD: we are ready. Our pumpkins didn't survive but we have candy that I picked up on sale. I also got glow in the dark tattoos for kids that can't have candy (allergies, special diets, etc.). We have a teal Pumpkin project poster to hang up outside to indicate we have them available. I love that this exists now because I know a lot of people that can't have candy for medical reasons.

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - protein bar

Snack - baked oatmeal and yogurt

Lunch - spaghetti sauce with a few noodles

Snack - turkey pepperette and cheese

Dinner - spaghetti sauce with a few noodles

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/30/18 8:39 am

You are not alone in the weirdness. I always want people to take off their shoes because I hate having to wipe up wet/dirty/snowy/leafy footprints. It's constant if people are wearing shoes, and forget about any rugs. Household drudgery saps all of the energy out of me. I love it when it's done, but just getting the energy to start is hard when I would so much rather be having fun.

Hope you feel better soon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jasinana
on 10/30/18 10:15 pm

As we get older our balance is off more times than its not. Many elderly people wear shoes indoors because they provide stability and some traction. Perhaps you could suggest house shoes.

Most Active