What you eating / doing on Thursday?

corriev
on 10/25/18 7:05 am, edited 10/25/18 7:08 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Ok i hope im not duplicating here - but here goes - Im out of town again :-(

QOTD - the last few days I have had the "fat" boy come back. i know im on track but when i look at myself i dont see any different in my look. I call it the "fat" boy comes back.. think there is movie with the Rock about something similar, not that im anything like the Rock ( Central Inelegance.).. any one else feel that way?

Anyhow my day

B- Protein shake with Chia

S - Whisps

L - Tuna

S - Whisps

D - Swish Chalet white

Have a great day yall

Mellywog
on 10/25/18 7:57 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Hello All,

Corrie do you travel for work?

QOTD: For as long as I remember I have felt as if I was huge. I look back at pic's even when I was much smaller and I can remember feeling horrible about my weight. I doubt if that will ever go away for me.

I got a sneak peak of the pictures we had last weekend. (Below) I Love it and can't wait to see the rest.

B- Atkins peanut butter bar

L- Longo salad bar

S - Strawberries

D - Homemade hamburgers (no bun) and Caesar salad

S - Baby Bel and turkey

crqvingchange
on 10/25/18 8:12 am

Beautiful pic Melly.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/25/18 12:31 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there Mell - No im an IT guy and dont "normally" travel a lot, but i have in the last few months due to some projects that need to be done and completed. Always a challenge to stay on track when im out of my element.

crqvingchange
on 10/25/18 8:09 am

Good morning Corrie, thanks for getting us started. I had another bad night with my leg. I left a message with my osteopath and he very kindly will fit me in for a visit this afternoon. Fingers crossed it works.

Accountability: It was not bad, but there was another chicken thigh last night.

QOTD: Corrie the fat girl rears her head every once and a while. This is why the vets tell us to take measurements often. That way when we don't see the difference in the mirror or when that stupid scale doesn't move, the measurements will give us encouragement. Being body self critical is another way of self punishment. There are days when I am feeling on top of the world, energetic and feeling cute and sassy. Then there are days when I will catch a glimpse of a roll or bulge here or there while I'm looking in the mirror or catching my reflection, and that will deflate my enthusiasm for a while. I can say at 4 years out, this doesn't happen as often as it did before. We will never be perfect. We carry the scars of our obesity. Ours will be a victory over obesity, and a 2nd chance at a healthy life. I'm sending you hugs, to the lovely Corrie we've come to know.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. No lunch, I'll wait to eat until after my appointment this afternoon

D. I have leftovers of yesterdays dinner.

Sorry not much of a menu plan guys, but what they hay this is real life.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/25/18 12:21 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

You guys are awesome.

Most Active