What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Mellywog
on 10/16/18 7:58 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on this thread. Hope you all don't mind me joining you. I am pre surgery, actually I just got my orientation info yesterday. November 9th at Humber. I am working with the Wharton clinic to start my new lifestyle changes now and it is going great. Yesterday was the first day back at the gym in many years. I think popping in here everyday will not only keep me accountable but will also give me some different food ideas.

B- Oatmeal

S - Banana

L- Toco Salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, sour cream and 1/2 cup of ground beef)

S - celery and humus

D - steak and grilled veggies (peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms)

crqvingchange
on 10/16/18 12:57 pm

Welcome Melly. Glad to have you aboard. This is a great place for support and to be accountable to yourself. The gang here is funny, witty, supportive and full of suggestions. No judgement, just support.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active