What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 9/25/18 3:57 am

Good morning Menu Lovelies. Yesterday I didn't end up going to the gym, but I did get a ton of work done around the house. It was one of those days when I was full of energy and just couldn't sit down. I crashed like a kitten at 8:00 last night and slept through until 6:00 this morning.

This morning I am going swimming (I already have my swimsuit on) and then to the gym.

Accountability: Really good.

Question of the day: Who does the majority of cooking in your house? DH cooks if it's on the BBQ (I need to buy more BBQ meals). Most of the time I cook 2 dinners, because he is very fussy. It's a good thing he's cute.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Pumpkin Caramel sweetener

L. Breakfast for lunch - scrambled eggs, peppers, mushrooms, cheese, and bacon

D. Turkey and leek sausage with some loaded cauliflower mash

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/25/18 5:46 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on today. We are going to a sleep class this afternoon. I'm not sure exactly what they will cover but it's for babies under 12 weeks old. I'm hoping this can help with future routines because I love sleep ;)

QOTD: I consider myself very lucky because DH does 99% of the cooking. I do bake though, so he benefits from that. I do the grocery shopping and the dishes, so I think it's a pretty fair trade. I'm a terrible cook. I can do steamed veggies and baked chicken, so I can survive if I have to. I also make a pretty mean scrambled eggs

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt cup

Snack - apple and PB

Lunch - chicken and cheese

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - leftover roast beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 9/25/18 8:04 am

You are a lucky woman Meg.

I was just unloading the groceries and an apple fell out of the fridge. I think I'm going to have an apple and PB too. I am so easily influenced.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/25/18 2:36 pm - Canada

I didn't get around to eating the apple... We ended up having a nap instead ;)

Ginnny
on 9/25/18 6:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! I was awake at 330 (that's what time my Trucker left) and I didn't get back to sleep so up at 430. I did get a few chores done around the house and then went to the gym.

QOTD: I usually do the majority of cooking because I'm the first one home. He likes to make large batches of spag sauce, chili and soups for the freezer. He usually does that on a sunday morning.

My menu looks much the same as yesterday

2 years, 5 mos out

B - egg cups

S - lite and fit greek yogurt and half an Asian pear

L - spinach salad

S - deli turkey, pickles (maybe other half of pear)

D - chili

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/25/18 8:06 am

You are also a lucky woman. Now I want a pear and some Brie. I am a hopeless case.

Most Active