Wait time

Roroab
on 9/24/18 7:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I am in hamilton st. Joe's hospital .

My next appointment is meeting the surgeon next month on Oct 4th.

How long it takes usually to get my surgery after that I am so excited I cant wait to start my ner journey.

crqvingchange
on 9/25/18 3:59 am

Not sure of the wait time for St. Joe's, but did you find out which surgery you are having?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Roroab
on 9/25/18 5:23 am

Not yet , does it make any difference in terms of the surgery type ?

crqvingchange
on 9/25/18 8:17 am

It can, but usually in Ontario the surgeon decides.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kimberly H.
on 9/25/18 5:34 am - Hamilton, Canada

I asked this question a few days ago and the response I got was about 2 months from surgeon consult to surgery. I'm almost at the same stage as you, I'm waiting to get my surgeon appointment. How long did you wait from last appointment to surgeon consult? Good luck on your journey!

Roroab
on 9/25/18 6:35 am

Thanks Kimberly, good luck to you too .

My last appointment was 14th Aug. So it took almost 6 weeks but they called me after a few days of my appointment to meet the surgeon.

If they didnt call yet for your appointment call them to get yours .

Most Active