Ottawa Meet Ups

Tuktu
on 9/27/18 1:54 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

It was great meeting you too! So great to have people who understand what we are going through who can relate without having to explain everything.

Wayne H.
on 10/5/18 4:54 am, edited 10/4/18 9:54 pm
RNY on 02/08/17

Sorry for the delayed response but it was a pleasure to meet you 3 new ladies as well.

Boy can I tell some horror stories about the discussions I am forced to endure...but I am learning :-)

where are the guys? ....help. I need mechanical talk.

Hope you are recovering well TBeat.

Wayne

Scary.Airy
on 10/9/18 9:37 am

Wayne, you're hilarious. You do need some other dudes at the meetups; I can only imagine you coming out of there going "OMG I need to talk about hockey / tools / cars / mustache grooming STAT!!!"

(for those of you that are wondering, there is a LOT of "girl talk" at these meetups that Wayne bemusedly endures)

Goddess in training...

TBeat
on 10/5/18 4:59 am

It was great to meet all of you too! I am recovering well. My brain is in this stage of I can do more than my body so i want to do things like clean and organize but my body is like no, you can't do that. Finally on to puréed and thoroughly enjoyed my eggs!!

Referred 09/19/2017, Surgery 09/26/2018! SW 246.6 M1-

Scary.Airy
on 10/9/18 9:34 am

Nice! Congrats! I hope you can make the next meetup as well, if you're feeling it. It will be pretty cool to see how that photo changes as time goes by :)

I made the mistake of going on a way-too-long power walk like a couple of days after surgery. OMG, don't be a moron like me :) Go nice and slow! Play on Pinterest! Read a book! Sip your water! hahahah

:)
E

Goddess in training...

Wayne H.
on 10/9/18 9:46 am
RNY on 02/08/17

Congrats. Happy to hear you are on the Losers Bench now. Enjoy the ride....You best strap yourself in. It's a wild one.

ellehcar
on 10/18/18 9:14 am

Hello, just wondering when the next meeting might be taking place. I'm very much new to this still waiting for my orientation date to even be given to me and I'm getting very frustrated. I'd love to hear your epxeriences!

Most Active