What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 9/17/18 8:05 am

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. DH and I had a lot of drives in the country with the top down. At least I got lots of Vitamin D.

Once again I was tired so I slept in. Tomorrow I go to see the doctor, so I will talk to him about iron.

Today I have some things to do around the house, and then I think I will hit the gym.

Accountability: Very good

Question of the day: We are 3 weeks out from Thanksgiving. My questions are: let's start thinking about 1. legal Thanksgiving dishes. 2. ways we can be thankful. 3. Ways we can give back. 4. Activities that we can do that will work these new bodies we are building. It's a lot to think about, but truthfully it's hard for me to come up with questions of the day, and finding ways to cope with holidays is always a good strategy.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Baby greens salad with some grilled chicken

D. Shrimp tacos (I know it's not taco Tuesday yet). If I am not lazy I will make my taco shells out of melted cheese. If I am too lazy I will make a shrimp taco salad. Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/17/18 8:23 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We just got back from the lab -- I needed to get blood work for an appointment for six weeks after having the baby. I get all the bariatric blood work, plus the Guelph clinic has a list for during pregnancy, and the doctor adds in the ones she wants. I thought they were going to have to go in both arms to get it all. I love that we can get the results online so I don't have to wait and I can keep track of trends.

QOTD: I'm looking forward to hopefully having some turkey but I don't know how this year is going to go -- we might end up doing our own little Thanksgiving because my MIL is moving that weekend and my parents are staying up north. They have invited us up for the weekend but DH doesn't have any vacation time left. I will ponder your questions CC -- sounds like something to keep me occupied during our night feedings ;)

Post-op three years and six months. No menu today, but dinner will be leftover steak. Lots and lots of water.

crqvingchange
on 9/17/18 6:01 pm

Meg I am with you on getting the results online. My only test still pending is Vitamin A. I heard they send it to Hamilton.

Think about the questions while feeding the little nugget. I expect Venn diagrams and flowcharts before Thanksgiving, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/17/18 6:32 pm - Canada

Ya, a couple of mine take a while too. One time my vitamin A sample somehow got ruined in transit and I had to get it redone.

The only way I'm doing a Venn diagram at night is in crayon ;) lol. Right now I'm thankful for a little baby who is getting healthier and has chubby cheeks starting. A big change in a month!!

crqvingchange
on 9/17/18 6:43 pm

Love me some little baby chubby cheeks and chubby little legs. As if the little nugget couldn't be even more gorgeous, you add those chubby cheeks into the mix and I am smitten. I'm glad that she is bulking up and meeting her milestones. You have a whole lot to be thankful for.

Meggles07
on 9/17/18 6:47 pm - Canada

I'm going to send you a PM :)

Meggles07
on 9/17/18 6:46 pm - Canada
corriev
on 9/17/18 11:43 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Wow what a great weekend eh.. Ill take them any day of the week.

QOTD - I cant really eat turkey but will be on the BBQ with chicken. I am camping in Inverhuron so looking forward to that for sure.hope this weather stays, But i will be making some breakfast cups with eggs - Spitz its my go to when people are snacking around the fire. lots of work for little payback lol.

My day today -

B - Protein shake

S - Protein bar

L - Swish Chalet chicken breast with garden salad

s - Left over

D - Chicken breast with Zucchini

S - Left overs

MFP says

Protein - 97

Carb - 19

Cal - 578

Have a blessed day

crqvingchange
on 9/17/18 6:04 pm

Ended up having Swiss Choock and salad for dinner, lol. I was disappointed that they no longer have Greek salad. Union Gas cut off the gas to our street right in the middle of cooking dinner.

Most Active