CRAVING CHANGE PROGRAM......HELP

Livebetter
on 9/7/18 12:09 pm

Hi everyone

I am having a hard time finding this program close to home. There are 2 clinics that offer it, one in Barrie and orillia. I need a family doctor there to be able to take the program and are both 1 hour away. So I am out of luck. Both clinics also said I must be part of the community. Gelph is were the surgery may take place but I live 2 hours away from the hospital. Can anyone help. Thanks

crqvingchange
on 9/7/18 1:36 pm

Ask the social worker from Guelph if you can at least have the Craving Change workbook.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Livebetter
on 9/7/18 4:49 pm

After running around and making calls. Yes I called the social worker and she got me into Barrie location on special request.

crqvingchange thank you

northernga1
on 9/9/18 4:52 pm - Elliot Lake, Canada

i live in northern ontario i took the craving change work shop pre op and then again post op. i scanned the book into my computer if you send me a private message with your email address i can send it to you in the mean time if you'd like

Referral Feb 14 2014; Orientation July 30 2014; 1 on 1's Feb 17, 2015; Pre op May 27 2015; Surgery date June 16, 2015

Most Active