What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 8/21/18 4:41 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Yesterday was a fun day out with the ladies for lunch. Greek restaurants always have something on the menu that I can eat.

Today I'm going swimming and then to the gym. The rest of the day is paperwork (yuck).

Accountability: Couldn't finish my lunch which became leftovers for dinner which I still could not finish.

Question of the day: Firstly I want to say thank you for all of the chicken ideas from yesterday. You guys are the best. So here is today's question. How full is your freezer today? Mine is like a Tetris block, everything is packed in and labelled. I have made a promise to myself and husband to start using up the freezer food and not buy anything else until I do. I tend to be a sucker for meats on sale. It's time to go on an austerity program because of the new car and new A/C, lol.

The eats today at 4 years post-op

B. Deluge of decaf with a little cream

L. Leftover Greek salad (so friggin' good), salmon/mozzarella/jalapeno burger (bought these at the fish store)

D. Baked Havarti cheese with poached egg and a little Hollandaise on top, sliced avocado.

Tons of Water and my prenatal multivitamin.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/21/18 5:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Grey and rainy here and I have to be out and about this morning visiting different sites for a new janitorial tender I have out. Oh well, I sure ain't sugar so I'm not going to melt!

Did 5 kms at the gym this morning and then some ab work. I think in September I will start some of the classes after work to just change things up a little. I'll still go in the morning but a little extra can't hurt (well maybe for a bit!).

QOTD: My fridge is jam packed! We also keep saying we need to get it used up, but like you CC, something comes on sale and bam, we make room!! My weakness is when I see ice cream treats go on sale. I buy them, knowing I won't eat them and that my Trucker shouldn't, but I still buy them, because I think I'm getting him a treat. Half the time he forgets they are in there.

Eats Today - 2.4 mos out

Gym Fuel - 1/2 banana, 2/3 tbsp PB

B - tuna salad on 35 calorie bread

S - well I have yogurt but when I was packing I forgot I would be on the road I should have brought a portable snack - we'll see

L - spinach with chicken, strawberries, blueberries and poppy seed dressing (DROOL)

S - pepperoni/mozza roll ups with 2 dill pickles

D - bacon cheddar chicken grillers (Elmira chicken)

Totals as posted - Calories 1326, Carbs 98, Protein 115

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Murt65
on 8/21/18 5:53 am

Ginny,

Your menu looks great. Where do you buy the chicken grillers?

St. Joes Hamilton - Referral June 16, Orientation Aug 16, Group Dietitian May 5, Nurse May 15, Social Worker Aug 15, 1:1 Dietitian Aug 15, Medical Internist Sept 18. Meet Surgeon Nov. 2/17 Preop Feb 12/18 Surgery Feb 16/18

Ginnny
on 8/21/18 10:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi Murt, I actually ordered them through a fundraiser that a local sports team was doing. It is through JD Sweid Foods. I don't know where you live but they have a retail store in Waterloo.

http://www.jdsweid.com/retail-outlet-store-waterloo/

crqvingchange
on 8/21/18 11:57 am

I'm going to have to stop by this store on the way home from the gym. Bacon, cheddar and chicken in a griller. Life is good.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/21/18 3:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

CC didn't you say your freezer was full?

crqvingchange
on 8/21/18 5:43 pm

Buzz kill, lol. I will eat the stuff in my freezer before I buy the tasty, tasty, oh so tasty, bacon/cheddar/chicken/grillers. The struggle is real.

Ginnny
on 8/22/18 5:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

It was delicious

Murt65
on 8/23/18 6:38 am

Great thanks Ginny, I am in Brantford so that is a trip worth taking!

St. Joes Hamilton - Referral June 16, Orientation Aug 16, Group Dietitian May 5, Nurse May 15, Social Worker Aug 15, 1:1 Dietitian Aug 15, Medical Internist Sept 18. Meet Surgeon Nov. 2/17 Preop Feb 12/18 Surgery Feb 16/18

crqvingchange
on 8/21/18 11:55 am

Ginny you crack me up. I'm not sugar, lol.

Your menu does look really yummy.

Most Active