What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 8/13/18 10:01 am

Those cheesecakes sound yummy. The struggle is real, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 8/13/18 11:43 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello -

QOTD - i remove the carbs - we went to a wedding a few weeks ago and there was a food truck for dinner ( sounds weird but very effective) and food was tasty. Like you CRQ i remove the carbs and eat the protein.. works great.

My day -

Breakfast - Protein Shake

S - Spitz

L - Tuna

S - Spitz

D - port loin

S - More pork loin.

MFP says -

Carb - 10

Cal - 655

Prot - 104

Fat - 24

Scary.Airy
on 8/13/18 12:09 pm

Good afternoon all,

I am working from home today which is nice, but had a really rough night (kids didn't want to go to bed, dog had poop issues and had to go outside all night to do his thing, too warm, etc) , I really wish I could nap haha.

QOTD: I am out all day every day, technically :) (at work). I use a planetbox bento style box and just love it.
But for example, this coming weekend, we'll be in Toronto at my son's ball tournament all weekend, sitting in a park all day. I'll pack nuts, cheese, protein drinks, cold cuts, along with the usual stuff for the kids like crackers. If we are made to his restaurants, I do the same, remove the carbs, eat the protein. I;ve been loving the innards of shrimp tacos lately :)

B: caramel premiere protein drink

L: ate my bento box meant for the office :) some cold chicken, french beans, some mustard to dip into (I LOOOOOVE mustard, all types and styles) and 5 wee blueberries in the snack well hahah.

Snack: Skyr and SF blueberry jam

Dinner: we have some whitefish that needs doing up... maybe something lemon garlic-y and some more of those french beans.

Have a good one, and thank you for these posts!! :)

Goddess in training...

crqvingchange
on 8/13/18 1:54 pm

I love mustard too. Have you tried the Sweet Heat from President's Choice. Not too bad on carbs and you don't need a lot. Shrimp taco innards, yum.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Scary.Airy
on 8/17/18 8:13 am

YES, it's so good!!! Seriously, I love all mustards. Even plain old sugarless yellow mustard (although russian style sweet, thick mustard is one of my faves)

Goddess in training...

Karen M.
on 8/13/18 7:20 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I'll start participating for "reals" (teen speak") tomorrow. The music festival sounds awesome. So much fun.

What do I do at day out. Find whatever protein that appeals.Strip off the bun, scrape off any unappealing sauce, and eat what I can. Chances are, when it's hot out and I've been out in it all day, I'm not that hungry anyway. A bite of whatever your hubby is having, etc. Or head to whoever is making wraps - you can get them prepared pretty "lean".

Otherwise, today I ate:

B - Premier protein shake (I am NOT up to food in the immediate morning)

S - muffin tin egg bite all veggies and cheese, 1/2 slice toast with a bit of butter

L - 3 homemade perogies (what in the HELL was I thinking making my own) with homemade salsa (too full, dough), bit of sour cream for dipping (not very precise after all these years am I?)

S - 3oz Greek yogurt w/ homemade cranberry preserves (didn't quite fini****)

D - 3 oz chicken breast, salsa, 1 oz old cheddar, garden salad w/ a little Renee's ranch, a smidge? Of toasted almonds. Very full.

S - 2 oz old cheddar, 4 very dangerous and addictive cheddar/beer crackers

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active