What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 8/1/18 4:24 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. I hope everyone is doing well. We had a nice time at the lake apart from having to deal with my dear MIL. She certainly can ramp up the crazy with my dear FIL. I did get to go to the gym by the lake which was fun. Visiting another gym is a vacation in itself.

Today I am doing laundry, cleaning, running errands. End of vacation sucks.

Accountability: nope nope nope. Did I mention I was with my MIL? Nuff said.

Question of the Day: Did you miss me? No, seriously, if you won Cash for Life would you quit your job? It's 1,000 a week for life.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf

B2. Egg bake with bacon and cheese

L. Salad with grilled chicken and WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Creole shrimp with cauli-rice

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/1/18 5:09 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I don't think I'm going to be waiting much longer ;) let's just say today is now up in the air.

My friend is coming for a visit this morning and we were supposed to have a puppy play date with another friend this afternoon but I think we will be rescheduling.

QOTD: my current official occupation is graduate student so I don't think I would quit that -- in fact I would probably take more classes. Having an extra $52k tax free per year would be pretty awesome :)

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - homemade muffin

Snack - protein shake with strawberries

Lunch - bunless burger

Snack - cheese and spinach dip

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 8/1/18 6:00 am - Peterborough, Canada

Very exciting Meg!! Good luck and I hope the delivery is smooth and quick!!

Welcome back CC!

QOTD I have the best job in the world and only work about 10 hours a week so I would never quit I would just travel more!

Meggles07
on 8/1/18 8:09 am - Canada

No more real progress lately, but I'm hoping this stubborn little nugget makes a decision soon lol.

crqvingchange
on 8/1/18 6:07 am

Good luck Meg. We will be thinking about your and the little nugget (Baby Thor). Let's hope all those dates you've been eating shorten your labour.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/1/18 8:05 am - Canada

Well, this little nugget is being stubborn and not entirely cooperating. I will continue to keep an eye on things and eat my dates ;) lol

Ginnny
on 8/1/18 5:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Welcome Back CC. and Woohoo Meg, sounds like some excitement coming your way.

Tried a different elliptical type machine at the gym and a longer weight circuit I might be hurting tomorrow. Stay tuned.

QOTD: That wouldn't allow me to quit my job right away but it would certainly help with the retirement planning.

2 yrs 3 mos out

B - 2 eggs with a bit of red/green pepper and some onion, nuked, then shredded cheese on top

S - greek yogurt

L - cheeseburger (haven't decided if I will have bun, unlikely)

S - deli turkey and cheese

D - steak, steamed brocoli

Have a great day everyone, and keep us posted Meg!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 8/1/18 6:10 am

DH said the same thing about QOTD. I tried some different machines at the gym and I am definitely hurting, lol. They didn't have any TVs at the gym I went to by the lake. It was weird to see all these people on treadmills and elipticals staring at a blank wall.

Most Active