What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

kamac
on 7/5/18 10:10 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good afternoon! Menu Morsel Manipulators...I love it!

Spent the morning running around doing more errands in preparation for Toronto. Now I'm staying inside, in the air conditioning! My sister and her kids are coming over later so I get to play with my nephew and baby niece.

Accountability: I'm still having trouble getting in my fourth (and last) meal of the day, which isn't good because it means my protein ends up at about 70g instead of 90g. The next few days I'm going to make a real effort to get that last cup of greek yogurt or cottage cheese into me, because I know the protein will help me heal after surgery.

QOTD: CC, I love British crime dramas too. I'm also a fan of "scandi-noir". A coupe of series I recently watched and enjoyed on Netflix: Borderliner (Norwegian crime/suspense with lots of twists and turns), and Dark (German crime/suspense that morphs into scifi). Right now I'm watching a spooky Swedish series called Black Lake, on Shudder (scary movies are one of my guilty pleasures )

Breakfast: 3 scoops Naked Goat, 1 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, SF Torani syrup, decaf crystals.

Lunch: 2.5oz chicken breast, 2 Ryveta dark rye crackers, 1 cup cucumber slices, tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard.

Dinner: 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt with SF Torani

Snack: 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt with SF Torani OR a cup of 2% cottage cheese

Calories: 733, Carbs: 43g, Fat: 21g, Protein: 91g

Stay cool everyone, we're supposed to get some relief from this tomorrow.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/5/18 5:58 pm

You are doing great Kara.

Those shows sound really interesting, I'm going to check them out.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 7/5/18 11:48 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - I enjoy watching documentary programs - im watching one on the Vietnam war on Netflix and im swapping it with a show about spear fishing in Florida..

my day today - Everyone is in Niagara so im going quick and easy

B - Protein shake

L - Steak with tomatoe

D - Tuna with a dollop of mayo and a small cucumber

S - Biltong

MFP says:

Cal - 550

Carb - 10

Protein - 91

Fat 19

crqvingchange
on 7/5/18 6:01 pm

Great numbers Corrie. Had to google biltong.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active