What are you eating/doing this Monday?

kamac
on 6/25/18 10:56 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! Hope everyone is well. I'm feeling excited because my surgery is now exactly 2 weeks away. Hotel is booked and travel arrangements are all made. Tomorrow I have an appointment via telehealth with the anesthesiologist. If that goes smoothly, it should be my last appointment before checking into the hospital on the 9th!

My meal plan is going well. I've stuck to it religiously, and other than general fatigue, I'm feeling pretty good. Sleep is better overall, brain fog has cleared, no stomach issues or headaches. Hunger and cravings feel very much under control. When I get hungry in the evening, I stick some Crest Whitestrips on my teeth and browse OH.

Breakfast: 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2%, 1/2 cup cherries, Torani SF syrup

Lunch: 2.65oz chicken breast, 1 Ryveta sesame cracker, 1 tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup sliced cucumbers

Dinner: 3oz chicken breast, 1 Ryveta sesame cracker, 1 tbsp lite olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup sliced cucumbers

Snack: 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2%, Torani SF syrup

Calories: 724, Carbs: 44g, Fat: 28g, Protein: 96g

QOTD: I didn't do sports in high school, but I was heavily into ballet.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 6/25/18 11:12 am

Two weeks will fly by before you know it. I'm saving a spot for you on the loser's bench. This is a great time of year to be recuperating. You can sit outside, you don't have to worry about falling on ice, you can work on your tan, lol.

Great tip on how to handle cravings. I never thought of whitening strips.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 6/25/18 12:59 pm
VSG on 03/06/18

Good luck Kamac - looking for to reading your progress through your journey.

Most Active