What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 6/22/18 5:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Mates! What a chilly day today, I don't like it seeings how I'm a sun worshipper. Not much of a plan today. Going out for lunch with an out of town friend and then out for dinner with my Trucker. Will make the best choices I can.

I bought a flat of strawberries yesterday so when I get home tonight I'll be making a dessert for my Trucker and doing some jam as well.

B - 2 egg cups, with cheese and turkey pastrami

S - greek yogurt and fresh strawberries

L - TBD

S - cheese/meat/maybe 4 triscuits

D - TBD

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/22/18 5:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much planned today. My mom is down for a few days and she is going to come over for a visit today. We might go pick up something as it is my grandma's birthday this weekend. Otherwise I'm just happy it is Friday. Sunday we are driving up to Barrie for a puppy play date (our last attempt was rained out). The other family has puppy 2's littermate. It's fun to see them together, especially because they look so much alike.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg and pickles

Lunch - leftover chicken wrap

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - chicken and asparagus

Snack - strawberries and homemade whipped cream (thanks CC ;)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/22/18 6:06 am

That is so much fun to go on a puppy playdate. If you can please take a pic of the puppy madness.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/22/18 6:08 am - Canada

I will definitely try to get lots of pics. It's usually madness because they have three dogs and we have two and they just romp around the yard. It's awesome because then the puppies are worn out for days lol. We have tried to get group pics with only moderate success ;)

crqvingchange
on 6/22/18 6:17 am

Good morning Ginny and other lovey Menu Mates. Or should I say Maties with a pirate accent.

Not a good sleeping night last night so I decided I needed to sleep in this morning. I will try to hit the gym later today. I know Ginny - there is no try, just do.

Accountability: Not the best. There was an unplanned snack of 1/2 cup Halo icecream.

Tonight DH and I are have date night. Dinner and live music is on the menu. Ginny looks like you are doing date night. Meg how was your date lunch yesterday?

DH and I are heading down to the lake tomorrow, so I have a lot of things to get done beforehand.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf, a Burnbrae egg patty with a few slices of bacon.

L. Leftover ribeye steak

D. Most likely chicken or brisket and a small side salad or veg

S. Protein Mocha Latte

No totals today because of undetermined dinner, and I'm feeling lazy this morning.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/22/18 7:06 am - Canada

Our lunch date was nice :) I was the only one in the restaurant when I first got there... I'm not sure that's I good sign for them. It used to be a busier place. We both had a good meal and I have leftovers for today. It was funny because they sat me at a huge table -- it easily could have sat 5-6 people. It was sort of triangle shaped - wide on one end and smaller and rounded on the other. We couldn't figure out how to sit together so we could chat. We tried sitting at the big end, then on the same side, and eventually moved down to the narrow end. Then we walked to a store so DH could buy sunglasses. He broke one pair and lost his backups in about a week.

crqvingchange
on 6/22/18 10:11 am

That is an odd table. Do you ever go to the Marina at Puschlinch Lake, or Little Louie's Gill and Soupery?

Meggles07
on 6/22/18 10:13 am - Canada

We've been to the marina but not for a lunch date. Usually we meet at the mall -- cheaper and quicker :) I haven't been to Louie's but I've heard it's really good.

kamac
on 6/22/18 7:25 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! Today I'm planning to clean out my closet. I've got clothes for every size imaginable, it's going to feel sooooo good to start donating/giving away the stuff I'm wearing now. I'm feeling pretty good today, as last night I got the best sleep I've had since starting Optifast last Thursday.

Breakfast: 1cup 0% Greek yogurt, Torani SF syrup, 1tbsp natural peanut butter

Lunch: 3oz chicken breast, 1 wasa rye cracker, 1tbsp olive oil mayo, mustard, 1/2 cup red peppers

Snack: 3oz chicken breast, 1 wasa rye cracker, 1tbsp olive oil mayo, mustard, 1 cup cucumber slices

Dinner: 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt, with a Crystal Lite singles packet mixed in

883 calories, 57g carbs, 37g fat, 103g protein

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

corriev
on 6/22/18 9:21 am
VSG on 03/06/18

hello all - Anyone try the Einstein riddle?

its at the bottom of my post - no cheating now ok.

B - protein shake

S - Skyr

L - Greek salad with grilled chicken breast

S - left over

D - BBQ and veg

S - Left overs....

Ok here is the riddle.

The question is who owns the fish?

The Puzzle:

There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet, one of which is a Walleye Pike.

Who owns the fish?

The 15 clues:

1. The Brit lives in the red house.
  2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
  3. The Dane drinks tea.
  4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
  5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
  6. The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
  7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
  8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
  9. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
  10. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
  11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
  12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
  13. The German smokes Princes.
  14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
  15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.

Most Active