What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 6/12/18 4:05 am

Good morning everyone. I am trapped at home today, save me. DH needs the car, and that means I have to stay home and clean, weed, and do paperwork. Oh well, I will feel good once it's done.

Accountability: All good

Question of the Day: What household chore do you hate? I'm interested in what Corrie says, because that might give me an insight into chores DH hates. For me, it's cleaning up after cooking and doing dishes. Cleaning hair and fur out of the vacuum runs a close second. Paperwork is right behind those 2.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf with PP vanilla used as creamer, scrambled egg with cheese

S. Iced protein coffee

L. Hot Italian sausage

D. Salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise

S. Shrimp

Totals: 946, Carbs 17, Fibre 7, Fat 63, Protein 84

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/12/18 4:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I'm semi-trapped at home today too -- waiting for a UPS shipment. The window they gave me was about 10am-2pm, so they will probably be here around 5pm. So I guess the house will get some care today.

I've already weeded and sprayed our patio -- we use pickling vinegar on a sunny day to keep down the weeds. The previous owners did not install the patio correctly so weeds are a challenge every year.

QOTD: don't love weeding lol. Probably top of mind right now since I just had to do it. I also don't love cleaning the kitchen after DH has been cooking. He uses alllllll the pots and pans ;) I was just thinking... I think I'm kind of weird because I love taking out the garbage and recycling. One, it feels refreshing to clean out the house each week. Two, we do a lot of recycling, composting, and donating to keep things out of our trash. I'm going to attempt cloth diapers with little bit to reduce our use of disposables.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg and bun

Lunch - sort of taco salad

Snack - almonds and apricots

Dinner - something with leftover taco beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/12/18 6:36 am

Meg we are both weird, because I love garbage day. We also compost and recycle. It is fresh start every week.

Taco beef stuffed peppers with melted cheese on top.

Taco lasagna with layers of tortillas.

Taco beef stuffed mushroom caps with melted cheese on top.

Taco beef sloppy Joes.

Baked potato with taco beef on top and melted cheese.

Sour cream would go well on any of these.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/12/18 6:47 am - Canada

Excuse me while I go pull tortillas out of the freezer lol!! DH would love any of those. And we do have potatoes so we could do the modified potato skin thing. And I just bought three containers of sour cream that were marked down... So many options!!

corriev
on 6/12/18 9:05 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - Answer - House hold chores :-) hate em all.

Honestly i will say i dont mind doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen before bed. ( I hate walking into a pile of dishes in the morning) , dont mind sweeping and mopping either.. That's it... And heck, dont ask me to do garden work, ill mow but cant plant stuff...

what to eat today???

family arrived from South Africa yesterday, so we have plans all over the place. Tonight dinner will be burgers at Bellwood quarry with the family , other than that here goes

B - Protein Shake

S - Skyr yogurt

L - poached chicken with cottage cheese and salsa

S - a few nuts

D - BBQ

S - walk past bbq left over snack

MFP says.

cal - 637

Prot - 106

Carb - 18

fat - 16

All Vits and Water

crqvingchange
on 6/12/18 12:18 pm

Corrie if you family hasn't seen you in a while, they will be surprised at the new you. Enjoy time with your visitors.

Your numbers are looking good.

Most Active