What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 6/8/18 6:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

YAY, its Friday again!!! Good morning everyone. I just couldn't push myself to get up for the gym this morning, I was just so tired. I hope to get out at lunch for a good 5-6 km walk so fingers crossed that happens. I'm sure its going to be a loooong day.

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese

S - greek yogurt, 2 oz blueberries

L - chili

S - deli turkey pastrami, old cheddar cheese snack

D - taco salad, with sour cream and cheddar

Cal 1123 Protein 88, Carbs 59

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 6/8/18 6:12 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing spectacular planned for today. Going to pick up dog food -- I order it through our vet and I asked them to get me three large bags so I wouldn't have to go bac****il the fall lol. Then I'm meeting my grandpa to help him fill out some forms online. Apparently he was a bit confused so my grandma was hoping I could help.

I saw the OB doc yesterday. Although it is an estimate only, she said that baby has dropped down in weight percentile - from 50th to 30-something. I haven't changed what I'm eating, so I'm hoping that next time we are back on track. She stressed that it is just an estimate and she isn't worried. Everything else was really good :)

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - strawberries, Greek yogurt

Lunch - chicken tenders

Snack - cheese whisps

Dinner - meaty spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/8/18 6:51 am

Meg, give Baby Thor some fat. Maybe some marscapone cheese with those strawberries, or some Devon cream. He needs to bulk up for his birthday.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/8/18 6:54 am - Canada

Mmmm DH makes excellent whipped cream. I will have to pick up a carton today ;) Any other ideas for me? I'm open to suggestions!! Lol

crqvingchange
on 6/8/18 8:58 am

Cheesecake might be too dense. What about hot chocolate made with half and half, whipped cream cheese on your cheese whisps, a pat of butter on meat, full fat yogurt, cream, cheese. Pate is high in fat and because its made with liver its high in iron. I had read that fat is necessary for the brain development. If Baby Thor is going to bulk up, it will probably be as the result of carb/fat combo.

For newbies reading this, this advice is not for you.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/8/18 10:01 am - Canada

Mmm, now I'm thinking tomatoes with mayo and fresh basil... Ya, I've been eating more of a "balanced" diet for baby. Carbs are definitely up. I think I have some cheese I could add in too. I also picked up some regular sour cream... Oooh there are lots of options. I'm also thinking about going to the farmers market tomorrow, so maybe I could do some asparagus and butter on the bbq.

crqvingchange
on 6/8/18 10:04 am

Caprese salad - fresh mozzarella, basil, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic. Yumm.

crqvingchange
on 6/8/18 7:02 am

Yay is right Ginny. It's been one of those weeks. This morning I decided to sleep in too. Great minds think alike. DH and I decided last night that we are going away for the weekend. He needs it, and I need it.

The cevap burgers were so good last night. Think regular burger, now cut it in half and make a sausage shape. No buns, and the cevaps get browned all the way around. We like to use a variety of spices so we have variety of leftover cevaps. DH dipped his in chipotle aioli and I used PC Sweet and Heat mustard.

Today I'm going to the gym, then getting ready for the weekend. I will pack light, I will pack light, I will pack light.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Sf Coffeemate, followed by a BBQ's hot Italian sausage patty with a fried egg.

L. BBQ'd salmon with a poached egg and a little Hollandaise

D. Beef Brisket with a little gravy.

There has been talk of doing another AMAW so I might join in and today I'm practicing.

Totals: 1093, Carbs 16, Fat 68, Protein 112, Fibre 1 (ROFLMAO)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Meggles07
on 6/8/18 10:03 am - Canada

Our friend is from Serbia and she introduced us to cevaps. They are so yummy!!

There is another thing -- like a creamy soft cheese on fresh buns that is very traditional and delicious :)

corriev
on 6/8/18 7:32 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Whoop whoop its Friday..

Thoughts on the election results? In a nut shell I think we needed a change and got one.. lets see now.

Have a blessed day.

B - Protein shake

S - Skyr yogurt

L - Tuna with Tomato

S - Poached egg in microwave

D - BBQ Chicken breast with grilled veg

S - Cottage Cheese

All Vits and Water

MFP Says.

Cal : 516

Carb - 18

Prot - 89